#$%^# I blame you Crackedback!

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
J/K of course. Rob gave me some tuning tips and even reminded me to plug the vacuum ports on the carbs. So after adjusting Initial timing and plugging the. I could tell just by idle it was running better! Well took it for a short drive to test. Barely got on it and broke the welds on the perches! Thanks Rob!

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, mine was while showing off after a friend of mine did a burn out with a 64 Corvette w/350 & 4-speed. Of course I had to do a nuetral drop. Drive shaft, u-joint caps, needle bearings, and what was left of the cap straps all over the street. Gathered all the parts, replaced the straps, tightened the u-bolts, and drove it home gently for reweld. Never did that again; 4-speed w/adjustable pinion snubber ever since.

Rob, you breaking crap again? I see you are wreaking havoc from miles away. Thats one helluva trick.

Hey, I don't know anything in case you haven't heard. :)

Glad I could help you out. Now get those perches welded on there good this time and find the next weakest link..

i thought maybe he did a DNA test on the kids.........

Yall are a hoot lol. Ive never gotten anything but good advice from Rob. He couldnt have know my perches were welded crappy lol. But... now that you mention it there is 1 kid that looks off....

I hear they give DNA tests on the Maury show. That's just what I hear.

Rob only wants your car to be fast so he has SOMEWHAT of a challenge when he whips up on you 1/4 mile down the road. The constant winning my multiple lengths gets boring. :)

i thought maybe he did a DNA test on the kids.........

Hey, the yogurt cannon shoots pretty good, but, hitting anywhere in Iowa from my place ain't gonna happen! :)

Some of you guys are funny.

Gotta bring this up again and thank him. Rob thanks again. After getting distributor right and what not I drove it again today. HELL YEAH! Hit the throttle got that feeling of vertigo and an instant boner! Thanks again bud couldnt have gotten it close to tune without you.

-
Back