I buy my very first new car

-
Congrat's, Mike
Thank you R4Sedan.

Avenger...... I'll remember that now. Sorry for thinking it was a Dart. I must have been a little blurry-eyed this morning.

Either way, I bet some Zach Williams sounds great on the stereo! :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.
Wow!! I have not even had a chance to hear it in the new
Avenger yet :blob: I have to say the system sounds outstanding :D a must do tomorrow bro, I did mention the new Dart and test drove it but the Dodge Avenger was more car then it for the $$ for our use, plus Treva liked it better :D

Congrats Mike and Treva! White does suite this car the best.
Thank you 2darts, I have to agree 100% this car looks much better in bright white, I drove it tonight and I am spoilt to it, but Treva said don't get use to it Mike, it was my Christmas gift remember :D

Congrats Mike. I know that you and mrs.mike will be happy with it.
Thank you Cliff, she and I will be doing some traveling in it and enjoy it tremendously, I wish I had the power to hand out about 50 of these to some member here and you would be on that list :glasses7:

You go big dog.
ERRR,,RUF!! :mrgreen: Thank you Pete :cheers:

Congradulations,
I bought my my wife her and I first new car in Feb of 11.
It was a Caliber with a 5 -speed.
After trade in of her 02 5-speed neon we only gave 15K difference, good deal in my opinion.
She only puts 6k a year on a car so it should last a long time.

Most daily drivers I buy are about 2-5 years old with 20K miles, but the new car just made since.

My antique cars, trucks, bikes, and Jeeps are a different story.
I tend to spend way more on a restoration than I paid for her new car.
I hope to be saving money monthly on this new car so I can continue moving forward on Victoria :D

Good Job Mike,...I've always liked those cars, and I'm sure Treva will for quite some time,...

I bought my Mom a brandy new Neon back in O6 for her birthday, best thing I ever did,...Its sooooo much easier to just do oil changes and tire rotation's twice a year, than to be always fixin a broken somethin or other,...

And you know she'll be safe in It,...It must have,..what?...6 or 8 airbags in It.

The old sayin prolly holds true here,...you know,...If Momma's Happy, Everyone's Happy
I agree Jaimus and she is walking tall tonight around the house and around our friends earlier tonight... Yes it has 8 4 curtain bags and 2 in the front and two side bags in the rear, Taking car of the great lady in your life I see :glasses7: Bless you sir :glasses7:

I named my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee "Jaunita" cuz she is a tough ***** that can handle anything you throw at her
After driving her tonight and seeing her in the APA Pool league night parking lot she looks like a strong small Charger, but more of an A body size :glasses7: something that makes us happy, leaning on her for comfort and reliability :glasses7: to do her best :glasses7:
Not sure yet! :D

That's some good looking car right there Mike!

Enjoy it Treva:D
Thank you brother, Treva and Macy are setting here and waiting for me to shut the computer down so they can go to sleep.
Treva said Thank you Tony, Mike does all he can to keep us happy and safe first :glasses7: Well that's her words, me .... well that had allot to do with it.
Have a great Thanksgiving from all of us here on the hill Tony and Thelma

Good night lmao!!! Macy waved at the computer :D:D N.N..

Very nice Mike !
Thank you my German Friend, It is so good to have you and all your friends here :glasses7:.. Very good choice on the hood scoop brother \\:D/

Congrats on the new ride Mike and Treva.Mrs.MeMike will be stylin now..:glasses7:

Another member I gotta have a cold one with at the FlipFlop Inn..WhooHoo!:cheers:
Watch out for this guy....He,s Flippin crazy!!LOL:D
View attachment 1714563792
I can't wait to see Wagg's for the first time Scott, heck :coffee2: I may
just stay when I get there :drinkers: and \\:D/ and do some fishing with him and Dodger, I have not been in an air boat in 40 years :glasses7:

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and remeber to take a plate of food to anyone near you that you see alone on this day :coffee2:

3--4 years old, is close enough to being brand new in my book, lol
In mine to, maybe even to new at 3 to 4 years old for me :D

I got to drive it (Casper) yesterday :glasses7: I figure I won't see him very much so the name works for me :glasses7:

Attachments

• ThanksGiving Bass feast 015.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 101
  • ThanksGiving Bass feast 016.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 98
Sweet lookin Avenger there Mike! The wifes Caliber (2007) was at the dealership the other day because the "brain" that lets the key talk to the computer to let it unlock the doors and start the car quit working while she was Christmas shopping. We had to wait a week for the dealer to find a new one and have it delivered. While we were at the dealer we looked at some new cars wanting to replace her Caliber (it only has 48,000 miles on it)and the Avenger is one we are thinking about buying.(or a Chrysler 200) The 200 we liked is white also and a buddy of mine is waiting on his new white Charger to arrive.

Sweet lookin Avenger there Mike! The wifes Caliber (2007) was at the dealership the other day because the "brain" that lets the key talk to the computer to let it unlock the doors and start the car quit working while she was Christmas shopping. We had to wait a week for the dealer to find a new one and have it delivered. While we were at the dealer we looked at some new cars wanting to replace her Caliber (it only has 48,000 miles on it)and the Avenger is one we are thinking about buying.(or a Chrysler 200) The 200 we liked is white also and a buddy of mine is waiting on his new white Charger to arrive.

They had the 200 in the show room and I liked it big time :cheers:
Real close to the Avenger but a deferent rear 1/4 and a they have a 285 hp V6 that can be had :glasses7: Yes the 200 is a great looker for sure holmes :cheers:
Thank thank you, Treva is enjoying the Avenger, but it's like a ghost (Casper) I never get to see him :D

I was curious about the 2013 Avenger, I read where it's structure is very stout because it is the same as the Sebring convertible, and the 4 speed auto trans is very good too. Casper what a great name for Treva's new car.

You know.....you could offer to be the loving husband that you are and " sacrifice" and drive her to work and pick her up each day! You know take the stress off of her having to negotiate traffic and all!

I was curious about the 2013 Avenger, I read where it's structure is very stout because it is the same as the Sebring convertible, and the 4 speed auto trans is very good too. Casper what a great name for Treva's new car.

Thank you David :glasses7: I thought Casper is a great fix for Treva's new Mopar ride :D I have put about 35 miles on it myself :glasses7:
She has raked up 200 her self already :D

:cheers:Hey Mike, is Treva still giving you some extra lovin for bringing Casper home?

-
Back