I couldn't help myself...It followed me home!

-
Really cool you found one with factory wheels, impressed that all this time no one put giant chrome rims on it.

I had a 67 international that I basically left stock and just enjoyed it for what it was. Had a bg241 with 69k original miles and ran absolutely perfect. I couldn't bring myself to rip it apart. Truck had torque like no other that's for sure.

Really cool you found one with factory wheels, impressed that all this time no one put giant chrome rims on it.

Actually, the factory wheels are in the bed. PO put them on for rollers when pulled from field. At least the chrome 20s are MOPAR.

Yep.... 440's fit real nice.... ask me how I know -RPM.

OK I'll play! How

there is one of these trucks 2 blocks from me. it is sitting in guys yard just rotting away. still really solid but its starting to grow moss everywhere. the guy wont sell it. i have asked several times. id love to have it. yours looks killer. i would just leave the body as is and build a dependable drive train and fix the interior.

Looks like the one on Stacey Davids (Gears). That is a rare find.

Here is a 71 I did awhile back. I couldn't find other pics. Yeah that's me in 91

Attachments

• dodge truck 71a 001.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 102
  • dodge truck 71b 002.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 107
  • dodge truck 71c.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 112
i really like the patina look so i vote dont paint just get the drivetrain sorted out and enjoy it!!! since others are sharing pics here is my grey 71 w100 sitting on 37's and my 62 w200 (has a 71 cab and front end and has a really rare 7 1/2' utiline bed) the lifted 71 was a 2wd converted to 4wd has a 360/727 208 t-case 8 3/4 3.55 suregrip and dana 44 front with disc brakes.
the 62 is running a 225 /6 with offy intake 600 eddy carb clifford cam and a ported head stock exhaust manifold thru 2 1/2 flowmaster single exhaust! she sound like a v8 idling but u know its a buzzin half dozen when u wind it up!! man i love A-bodies and trucks!! you will get lots of attention in this truck!!!

Attachments

• big dude 37's.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 62 dodge w200.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 119
I don't name my cars...so if I forget her name or call her by another...she wont act up or go off on me. The engine bay is big enough for a nice BB! What do you think?

I think a 500ci 400 B-motor would be cool.

Of course...so would a turbocharged, intercooled, multipoint-injected slant six!

-
Back