I couldn't pass this up, Don't whoop me.

-
Yeah, that whole 'brand loyalty' thing...

I will always be a MoPar guy through & through.
Having said that, the older I get the more My brand
loyalty gravitates toward DETROIT IRON !!!

And that is a superlative example of same.
Kudos on a great score !!!

~mech1

Looks like a nice car, that is one of the "x" frame cars correct??

X frames were used through 63 I believe.....64 was a milestone year for GM.
Bubbletops are absolutely beautiful cars especially a 60 caddy 2 door HT. Want one so bad but too friggin poor to get one LOL.

My dad had a 63 Impala Convertible, 327 4 speed. I have been looking for ANYTHING from this generation of car to pick up reasonable and have found that I like the earlier ones much better. Great car you have there.

I know a lot of you are just like me in that you love cars in general. I love all the old school muscle cars but I'm partial to Mopars:D Thanks my brothers for the nice comments. I bought it to have some fun with and then It will be on the market for sale. MMG

That's the way I am,I love older cars in general and not just one brand.
MMG that is one sharp and clean car there.

I prefer to drive a Mopar but I love all classic and muscle cars. Beautiful, very nice pick up.

I'm a Mopar guy at heart first and foremost but I do like anything cool and that is definately cool!! Plus being born in 62 I have a soft spot for lots of stuff built that year..nice car!

I like it.
The only thing i don't like about the Chev cars is the hype.
They are very good cars, and i love the styling of your car in particular.
Good score.

Very nice car, I once owned a 61 Impala 348 Tri-power 4-spd. I enjoyed that car! I treaded a 40 Ford coupe with a Hemi, with a Cad-LaSalle trans and an Olds rear end. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR what was I thinken!!

That is one sweet Chevy! I am a Mopar fan 1st but I love American made classic muscle. My dad took me to the drags for the first time in 1962 when I was just 10 years old (DON'T DO THE MATH) and the local car dealers had S/S cars sponsered by them. The 62 Chevy was a red 2dr post w/a 409. I still really enjoy seeing the 62 Plymouth, Dodge, Ford, Chevy and Pontiac S/S or clone cars.

GREAT SCORE ON A BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!:cheers:

Lets tie him to a tree and stone him boys.......
X2
I can not believe a friend has purchased a Chebbie....
I do not know what to say?
Did you get hit in the head....
Well,If you did,I could forgive you if you gave me your green dart !!!
TXDart
P.S. ANY OF YOUR CARS WOULD LOOK BETTER IN MY GARAGE.
LOL
Nice Score you luck SOB.
Jealousy has nothing to do with this...

cool ride. id have to lose the welds for some steel wheels with poverty caps, or maybe plain steelies on the back with torque thrusts on the front. id pull the 454 and put a 2x4 intake paint and detail it to look like it came in it. i know they didnt have the big block then, but those cars really look great done up like a factory hot rod. maybe some vintage lettering, have the hood lettered 425 H.P. on the sides, dynotuned by don nicholson...

Does that mean,You would be seen in it Alive in that thing?LOL

Someone gotta razz him. I,d personally get a kick blowing the doors off it. Outrunning Chevys is much more fun than mopars. It is a very nice chevy though.

My brother had a white 61 Impala SS 4-Speed, 348 with 409 heads and Tri-Power carbs. Wicked fast car - had LOTS of trouble keeping rear universal joints in it!!! Had all the tools needed laying on the workbench, I would stand on a stool to drive the bad one out and install the new one. Those were the "Good Ole Days!!!"

cool ride. id have to lose the welds for some steel wheels with poverty caps, or maybe plain steelies on the back with torque thrusts on the front. id pull the 454 and put a 2x4 intake paint and detail it to look like it came in it. i know they didnt have the big block then, but those cars really look great done up like a factory hot rod. maybe some vintage lettering, have the hood lettered 425 H.P. on the sides, dynotuned by don nicholson...

I agree, Steel wheels with dog dish caps would look very cool on the car.:burnout: MMG

X2
I can not believe a friend has purchased a Chebbie....
I do not know what to say?
Did you get hit in the head....
Well,If you did,I could forgive you if you gave me your green dart !!!
TXDart
P.S. ANY OF YOUR CARS WOULD LOOK BETTER IN MY GARAGE.
LOL
Nice Score you luck SOB.
Jealousy has nothing to do with this...
Hey brother, I'm sending this car to you for your early Christmas present:burnout:. Don't dare ask for anything else:D. MMG

Hey brother, I'm sending this car to you for your early Christmas present:burnout:. Don't dare ask for anything else:D. MMG
Hey make sure it is here before or on the 23rd of December that is birthday and that would be the best Christmas/BD Day present I ever got!!!:eek:ops:I asked for something else I hope the deals not off....

-
Back