I finally joined, too!

-

/6 Cinda

Reaction score
My hubby is 66aCuda and finally convinced me to join FABO as a registered user.

HE says that someplace he saw a thread about theft-proofing the ram's head on a Dodge Ram truck? Tried to find it but could not, I know that stuff like this can ruffle feathers when a newbie asks for stuff like this - but at least I *did* try first. Would love a little help on this. Thanks!

Welcome aboard. Can't say that I recall a thread about theft proofing the ram's head though...
C

Well hello Cinda :hello2:
Glad you jump in with us,
I have met these great folks and broke bread with them :toothy4:
Jump on in and enjoy :cheers: I will look around for the thread and see what I can come up with, :-D .

Welcome to the site! I saw something on theft proofing the Ram on RamChargerCentral.com. When I had my RamCharger someone would always flip the thing around so it would face the windshield...at least no one stole it!

I must have seen it when you were browsing Ram Charger Central. Welcome aboard.
Now she offically has as many slant6 vehecles as I do.
Frank

Welcome to FABO /6 Cinda ! My hubby :glasses9: grumpuscreature, was here before me and talked me into joining in a while back. This is a great site, with great folks.
:rock: :wav:
FABO is the #1 MOPAR site on the WEB.

Hope you find the answer(s) you are looking for, and once again, Welcome!
:burnout:​

~"The Exceptional One" :happy10:
~Mary

Had to say welcome again :hello2::hello2: she is a sweet lady for sure:-D and loves her hubby and her mopars. Enjoy sister Cinda :happy10:

-
Back