I finally named my cuda

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
I always like to name my cars
predator.jpg

predator2.jpg

I don't have a tough name for mine,,,, for obvious reasons i've been calling mine "Goldie"

she's hot but has a flat chest ;)

I like that name too!

All my cars and my wife's cars has names; "Arska"(Archie) is '73 Fury,
"Kilpuri" is '74 Valiant, name was taken kid's bedtime storybook where the turtle beat the rabbit in running race...
And "Luiskahuuli"(ramp lip) is '66 Dart STW...

ya you got to name them... they run better .. don't strand ya in no mans land and you get 4-6 miles a gallon more when you do...LOL its kind of like people ...they respond better with a name rather than being called "Hey human"

I like it. You picked a very appropriate name.

I've been trying to come up with a name for my car for about 2 years now with no success. Maybe I should start a "Name that Car" contest. I kinda like Blood, Sweat and Gears, but it's just too long.

Any ideas? Anyone?....anyone?......anyone at all...............................?

I've only named one of my cars - my '65 Skylark. His name was "BOB" (Big 'Ol Buick).

We used to go off-roading in that car... I seem to remember I could fit about 30 of my friends in it, with room to spare. Man, that thing was big. ;-)

sickt7cuda,

How about "Gypsy Rose Lee". It is Red in Colour, It does travel and It is a stripper.

I think I'll just name mine the "Bottomless Money Pit", :roll:

Jack

Jack, good idea but it wouldn't fly with my present wife. My 1st wife was named Rose. Yikes!!!! It took 25 yrear to forget about her and you just had to revive the nitemare :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: by bringing up her name! There, I feel much better now.

how about "Killer Cod" only kidding I was originally "Pentstar Predator" but it sounded like i was out hunting Mopars ...LOL

sickt7cuda said:
I like it. You picked a very appropriate name.

I've been trying to come up with a name for my car for about 2 years now with no success. Maybe I should start a "Name that Car" contest. I kinda like Blood, Sweat and Gears, but it's just too long.

Any ideas? Anyone?....anyone?......anyone at all...............................?

"Bad Attitude", or "Naughty Fish" or "Bonebreaker", or "Fatal Fish"...

Well i haven't decided if i'm going to name my car or not.But my little sister thinks i should call it "Nemo" :mrgreen:

I've been calling mine "My Metal Mistress" for YEARS now. Even the wife is on board with that one...

-
Back