I found what Ive been looking for!

-
It does tempt me now but I think a nice little hot-rodded 318 would be nice too. All in time

Go for it, if you don't you'll be kicking yourself just make sure you check for bondo or rust in all the usual places.

Was it originally butterscotch? I would love to have a Demon but I prefer '72 ones. Great score tho.

that in my eyes is a steal, as you can drop a 340 and four speed in, repaint, and make killer driver and then sell for about 10 g's lol

I think that one is on eBay too and ends in a day ( if memory serves me, its kinda shot know tho, just got done with a 10 hour shift at work... )

Shoot, even if you dont want it, but still get it, I know of a certain currently a-bodyless guy in Nampa Idaho who'd love to take it off your hands :D

Seems like a pretty decent buy. You'll need to do something about the rear end because you have two different bolt patterns, but get an engine into it and drive it...........
Daryl

check the paint job real carefully from what I see it looks like it was done quick and cheap....

-
Back