I Give Up...It Wins..No Pics,..Rant,Rant

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
My apologies to everyone who has been asking for pics of the Spacer project, but after wasting hours and hours of precious daylight, I've given up trying to post pics of the spacer project,...I've read the posts about pixel size vs.digital camera's,...advice on how to resize with various tools available from various programs,...Widgit vs. twixel ratio's,...tried differnt PC's,...confered with folks who claim to know about such things,...blah,blah,blah,....with No Joy,...](*,)

All you techies have to stop assuming that just because we all have PC we know how It works, I'm old school,...(and for Christs sake, speak in laymans terms):dontknow:,... If you happen to see a picture here posted by yours truly, It was probably accidental,...I'm beginning to think that PC's belong in the same catagory as TV's, That is, When their powered up, No work is being done.

That being said,I'm headed outside to my toolbox to work on things with tools that I understand on cars that I understand,....and thats where I'll be for the summer...I may try again later, but only after dark,...

My computer is smarter than me, but It can't fetch me a beer....:drinkers:

:worthles:

My brother "witch is smarter then my camera" set it so all my pictures fit here.
I was in your shoes on this to jaimus, and I hope a member here can help.
I count on the young guns at home and here to get me updated.

technology's a ***** sometimes :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtTUsOKjWyQ"]YouTube - Man destroys computer[/ame]
:joker:

-
Back