I got a brand new tv, and Rockband SUCKS!!!

-

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
So back in December, my folks got me a 39" Vizio LCD TV for Christmas and for the first time I tried to play Rockband Beatles on it. I was pissed to find the auto-calibrate setting didn't work hardly at all to fix the lag time in the tv. After playing for awhile, I'm about to jump off a cliff trying to calibrate the lag.

Does any one know the HDMI audio and video delay in milliseconds for this tv? Or at least have a rough starting point?

The model number is E390VL if that helps.

So back in December, my folks got me a 39" Vizio LCD TV for Christmas and for the first time I tried to play Rockband Beatles on it. I was pissed to find the auto-calibrate setting didn't work hardly at all to fix the lag time in the tv. After playing for awhile, I'm about to jump off a cliff trying to calibrate the lag.

Does any one know the HDMI audio and video delay in milliseconds for this tv? Or at least have a rough starting point?

The model number is E390VL if that helps.

Look for this.

How to fix Vizio TV Lag from your Gaming System (Xbox or PLaystation)
All you need to do to fix this problem on is change one little setting in the Video settings on your tv. This may be different for every TV, but in mine its just switchig a setting called “Fast Response.” By default this is off, so the response time from your games controller to the tv lags a little. So for a Vizio tv, just go to Menu – Picture – More – Fast Response, and turn the Fast Response to ON. Thats all it takes!

If you don't have this in your menu's look for "Gaming Mode" and turn this on.

Put the game away. Buy a real guitar !

Fast one :D, the tv has a gaming plug :D, if it's not got one it will not work :D

X2, and go unplugged the first time

-
Back