i got a cool gift today

-

discharger1332

Reaction score
my lady came home and says look what i got you.
Damn: bic is making Mopar lighters?
She says no I tattooed it.
WOW!

Attachments

• IMG-20130801-00524.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 259
If she really did tatoo it, one is going to explode in her face some day.

I sure wouldn't want that to happen.

first off, one would need spark to cause an explosion. I think maybee hollywood has influenced your perception of an explosion. not to metion how would a tattoo machine penetrate a lighter?

Yes: she is very talented. she also drew my avatar, among various pictures she has done of other cars I have owned over the years. as well as a tattoo design of a Japanese dragon wraped around the Bass guitarI recieved as a gift last time I toured Japan with my band.
Her tattoo work is amazing. I am blown away by her talent often. She also does wood burnings. she has done a few of killer cars. here is a pic of what she was working on saturday, it is not finished yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3012.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 158
first off, one would need spark to cause an explosion. I think maybee hollywood has influenced your perception of an explosion. not to metion how would a tattoo machine penetrate a lighter?

Lighters pop just from getting hot in a car, and a lot of tatoo machines cause a spark when they make and break the electrical contact to move the arm that the needle attaches to.

So no, Hollywood doesn't have any influence here.
On this machine for example, there is a spark where I cirlcled every time the needle reciprocates.

I wouldn't even be in the same room if someone was doing that.
(8 foot fireball of burning liquid)

Attachments

• machine.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 167
Yup. Throw a full bic into a bonfire and watch what happens.

Ask me how I know... lol

We did a lot of camping way back and one of our friends was always throwing
lighters in the fire, we kept telling him to grow up.
There is always a chance that you might get something in your eye.

So how do you know Robert?:hello2:

Darryl

she will custom ones for people. she offered it when she did a wood burning of one of my cars. nobody paid any interest.
send over an image of what you would like to see.
we already plan on doing a 66-69 fish logo. and a V for the valiants Ive had. not sure what to do for the darts yet.

-
Back