I Got A Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
I was laid off back in September and after submitting over 50 apps to different body shops (the field I have my AA in) I finally found one that was hiring. It is actually a guy I have know for a long time who mostly does B and E body restos but he knew I was looking for work and saw an opportunity.

So anyway I start Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to having money and not as much free time again!!

thats one of our '53s and an old pic of my tool box, just cause

DCP_3678.jpg

010100010411010301200803069ed4dad9a073a22853006a57.jpg

That's great news, Ross.

And to get to work on Mopars, to boot, does it get any better? :cheers:

Exactly this guy has been doing mopars and body/paint for 35+ years. This is going to be a great opportunity!

thanks guys I am just a little excited right now!!!

Ross, that's AWESOME news!!! Congrats my friend ... I'm sure you'll be a great asset to your new company.

I don't know about everyone else, but I love seeing posts like this and am looking forward to many more as we all get back on our feet again.

Congrats!! It's always nice to hear good news at a time when there's so much bad. Hope you enjoy your new job, it sounds SWEEEEEET!

YEEHAW!!!!!!!! Always hated looking for a job & hated the firsty day even more. Lucky you. You get to do something you like with somebody you know. Always easier that way!

Anew job! Oh thank GOD!

YEs yes yes yes!!!!!!!

Congrads!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding res1vw21:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Some good news to start my evening :happy10:
Kill them with kindness and skill's bud :cheers:
I remember when you got laid off :read2:
Having co workers and getting out of the house and do that voodoo you do :thumbrig:
Keep us updated res1vw21 :-D

Great News Ross!!Getting paid to work on old Mopars,you must be on cloud 9 right now?Crack a beer and celebrate!:cheers:

Great to hear about the new job. Is it a shop some of us NW guys might know about?

I don't know, it's a one man shop right now, his name is Brent and he has been around forever. He does go to a lot of swap meets in the area.

Great News Ross!!Getting paid to work on old Mopars,you must be on cloud 9 right now?Crack a beer and celebrate!:cheers:

O yha going to he brewery tonight!!! Thanks Scott!!!

Ok yha I am excited

some more of our cars these are all '52s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The black one my grandpa has owned since day one when he drove it off the railroad car at his dad's dealer. All 3 of them are 331 hemi cars

DSC00924.JPGrr.jpgr.jpg

DSC00904.JPGr.jpgr.jpg

:cheers::cheers::cheers:Congratulations. Good for You. Hopefully your good luck will shine on to the many others out here who are still looking!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ross, That's awesome in anyones vocabulary. I love this kinda news. obama is gettin it done.....wait, that maybe too political ....and a lie. Glad for ya Ross.
Small Block

-
Back