I Got Bored, So I Made A Cool Dog Bed

-

YoungBlood

Jolt the Squares
Reaction score
Hey guys, I didn't have much to do the other night, so I made this dog bed out of an old slick that I got from Pacific Raceway over the summer. This is my dog I got a couple of weeks ago. He is a Mastiff/Pit/Great Dane mix. He's 13 weeks, 35 lbs, and gets bigger by the day. His name's Charlie.

charlie1057.jpg

charlie1078.jpg

charlie1086.jpg

charlie1038.jpg

Well hello Charley :cheers:!! I like it too.
Very cool bed you made Young Blood.
He will be carrying it around in a few months.
Great looking pup and bed.:thumbrig:

That is a cool-*** bed.

The way that dog's gonna grow; he might fall asleep one night and wake up the next morning stuck in that bed. He's is a cool lookin' pup too!

On another note; I checked out your Duster in your sig as well. I like it in all black. Mine should be ready to paint in the spring '09 but I keep changing the color scheme and was on to Hemi-Orange... but man; I love that car in black after seeing yours.

Joe

I got to make me one of those. For those days when I'm in the doghouse.
Looks comfy....space heather, beer fridge...

You know how much $ you could make if you did a couple dozen of those up and lugged them to a swap meet?

You know how much $ you could make if you did a couple dozen of those up and lugged them to a swap meet?

I thought about that, definitely. The issue is that I don't have unlimited access to drag slicks. I mean, yeah people GIVE them away at the races, but I would need a flatbed truck!

-
Back