I got bored yesterday!

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
So I was bored yesterday and finally repainted my 318 it turned out pretty good for being done in the car.See the before & after pics. The next thing on the list is to repaint the inner fenders etc. when I get the time.. I was a little ticked when I went to get insurance last year the first company turned it down "because the engine was too rusty" WTF so needless to say I went elsewhere and had no issue. I also did a tune up on the Dart yesterday what a b#^ch to get the drivers side rear 2 sparkplugs out what was Chrysler thinking

HPIM4681.jpg

HPIM5408.jpg

HPIM4960.jpg

HPIM5409.jpg

Looking good!Noticed your in Canada,you can get your colour code from your car and CarQuest can make you up a ratlle can for doing your fenderweels.Please don,t spray them black.Looks to Chevy like!Have you tried Silver Wheels Insurance(Lant insurance company)I pay $168 a year for my 73 Dart Sport 340 and was paying $50 a month for my 66 Dart,as a daily driver in summertime.Make sure to specify A-19 for full replacement value.Good luck!:cheers:

Looking good!Noticed your in Canada,you can get your colour code from your car and CarQuest can make you up a ratlle can for doing your fenderweels.Please don,t spray them black.Looks to Chevy like!Have you tried Silver Wheels Insurance(Lant insurance company)I pay $168 a year for my 73 Dart Sport 340 and was paying $50 a month for my 66 Dart,as a daily driver in summertime.Make sure to specify A-19 for full replacement value.Good luck!:cheers:
Thanks!! I am with Silver Wheels now but the first company I tried gave me the hassle about the rusty engine. I do plan to go to Napa or CarQuest for the rattle can to do the inner fenders (not black). I just need to figure out what color the car is the fender tag shows Y3 (light gold) but the car appears closer to Y2 (yellow). The fender tag is correct to the car and the color on the car is original to the car, so once I figure out what color to get mixed so it matches I'll be doing the rest of the engine bay. I'm very happy with the turn out on the engine paintjob it made a huge difference.

Thanks everybody for the remarks. I needed this as I've been feeling kinda down lately not sure why but I think winter had something to do with it.

-
Back