I got lucky today!!!

-
I've been so impatient with my Duster that im going to drive this as is. I super stoked!!! Once i'm done with the Duster, I dont know what ill do then.

How the hell did you talk him down to $1500??
What kind of headers are on there? I've never seen such cool looking fenderwell headers before.
Good Luck with it.

George

Is my eye's deceiving me or does the one picture of the front of the car have a later '73-up Duster front clip and hood on it? Just curious,that's all.

The guy was desperate. He had like 450 in registration fees, and he's about to file for bankrupt. I have now idea what kind of headers they are, they look fabricated. I think it looks pretty cool, while I got my bros. down my neck telling me, "you like this pos", and I'm like, "HELL YA!!!"

Ya, sad part is it does have the 73 front end. But like I said, I'm going to be driving it like this.

The guy was desperate. He had like 450 in registration fees, and he's about to file for bankrupt. I have now idea what kind of headers they are, they look fabricated. I think it looks pretty cool, while I got my bros. down my neck telling me, "you like this pos", and I'm like, "HELL YA!!!"

Drive and enjoy it. Good Buy.

Considering there's 3 times what you paid in the drive and powertrain alone, I say you did good since there is a car wrapped around it.

Considering there's 3 times what you paid in the drive and powertrain alone, I say you did good since there is a car wrapped around it.

That was the main reason why i bought it. It has (so what he says) 3.73 gear ratio posi. LOL I also will need a diagram of how to put my car back together when the Duster is ready.

Someone stop that thief. lol good buy

lol...some people just dont know what they have, and when they do, they dont know how to advertise it right. On the listing he just had "Classic Car for sale" I would put DODGE DEMON FOR SALE!!

I just noticed, and found it amusing. The add called it a "restoration" yet theres a '73 clip on it with some badass looking fenderwell headers, oh yeah, don't forget the 4 barrel holley and the fact that a 4-speed rests behind the 318. I love restomods, but for god sakes, don't call it a restoration.

That was the main reason why i bought it. It has (so what he says) 3.73 gear ratio posi. LOL I also will need a diagram of how to put my car back together when the Duster is ready.
Hope that 4-speed has overdrive. The 2.73's in my 7-1/4 drives me nuts when I hit 70 mph/2,500 rpms. ESPECIALLY on long drives.

that was a hell of a deal why cant i ever find anything like that for $1500.00 all i ever find is rusted out junk for $1500.00 i applaud you on your new prodject.

-
Back