I got to *****

-
I have a good rad from a 72 swinger. It's a stock one, but, since I'm gonna be cleaning house (again), I'm gonna be selling off a lot of stuff. Mostly for a 72, but much of it will fit everything from a 67 to a 76 Dart.

Hood, trunk lond with lock and key. 2 doors with glass, handles locks and key. Windshield, rear quarter glass, rear window all in good shape, a couple of 318's (one is a 1972 318 stock and one 1986 (truck) 318 stock with 302 heads, inner door panels and rear side panels (black), a couple of speedos, and glove box doors, front fenders, new (72 and later) side markers, and a new glove box liner, dome lights, A/C controls and vents, stock compressor, stock alt, fan, a stock 904 auto, a bunch of trim parts, under-dash vent boxes, 72 tail lights, rear bumper, front bumper, 1971-72 bumper guards, window regulators, stock 14" rims, and a ton of other stuff. There will also be some tools going like an folding 2 ton engine hoist, a HD engine stand, an engine dolly...

I'll be doing a complete inventory soon, and I'll post it in the classifieds with prices. I need to talk a certain "other" member into getting off his butt, first, though. :poke:

Well that's certainly not the way to motivate someone.

Drinkin and workin don't mix. Maybe after.

Thanks agian for all the help.I talked to Griffin and Howe and the both said their 2 row 26x19 otta work good.Im use to puttin a 4 row in or running alky and no real reed for a radiator so in ordering today.I was thinking it wasn't enough but 2 big companies said it should work good.Thanks again to my FABO family!

You bet. Keep in mind those two row units have either two 1" rows, or two 1.25" rows. Either one has more capacity than a standard three row.

20131023_152214_zpsb6938b82.jpg

20131023_172814_zpsb8e0de18.jpg

20131023_172857_zps7f1d6dd7.jpg

OLD ONE

20131023_172907_zps8aceb638.jpg

Do the brackets bolt on? You can take them off and straighten them. You would need to redrill either the brackets or your core support, but it ain't a real big deal. That would mount it almost flush. What did it set you back, if you don't mind? It looks like a nice one.

Ty.The Texas heat and long crusis is too much for my little radiator. I've measured time see how big I can get and all the pre made is too big or small. I need the biggest I can get cause of a future stroker motor with Turbo or supercharger

Tell em its for a dodge dart same year as your valiant. Or if your valiant is a 67 to 69 tell em its for a barracuda of that year.

Tell em its for a dodge dart same year as your valiant. Or if your valiant is a 67 to 69 tell em its for a barracuda of that year.
that rad. (26x 19) will fit, i just put one in my 68 barracuda, has 2 rows of 1 1/4" tubes. they gauranteed it would cool 700 h.p. if set up right------bob

Do the brackets bolt on? You can take them off and straighten them. You would need to redrill either the brackets or your core support, but it ain't a real big deal. That would mount it almost flush. What did it set you back, if you don't mind? It looks like a nice one.

246 at summit.The brackets are nicely welded on.its gonna be close to my fan.I might use a pusher electric fan.I'm going to install it Saturday.I've got friends from Brisbane flying in.So I'll be busy with them.But Nov.2ee ate having a big party and cruise with my Dfwss family

-
Back