I guess we really are this stupid

-

67Dart273

Reaction score

Attachments

• fake.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 277
Looks kinda like the computer screen froze and got all messed up when they were designing it and just said "ehh looks good enough for me!"

Fox always falls for stupid crap before they verify the story.

Cliven Bundy, the salt of the earth American who is being railroaded by the government (racist old bastard stealing the use of the land)

The marine that they were trying to defend that tried taking guns to Mexico, and said he didn't know where he was.

Maybe that's whats happening, Mexican nationals are accidently wandering into the US.
Hey, if it can happen to a US Marine...

You usually see the bumper sticker that says, "No fat chicks"...

This Jeep should have one calling out for them.... "Fat chicks welcome"...

It looks like the front end geometry is way off. Look at the tow-out, and camber.....

Second thought, that thing looks so hacked up, it may break if a fat chick sits in there....

OK. how in the hell is that even legal? It exceeds the standard width of an automobile? YET, they're running it on the road??????

'round here they complain and pull ya over if yer tires are 2 inches past the body, NOT the fender edge extenders........ WTF? I can't imagine the harassment you'd get for having something like that!

You don't get it my friend........it does not exist........it's a product of photo (video) manipulation

:) Where are the signs making the reflection in the left side of the hood if you can see the right side sign in the right side of the hood?

There's the tires and alignment differences like already mentioned (and even extras as mentioned)

It's like bigfoot and the chupacabra. It ain't real.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvC0iY2N2I"]Double Wide Jeep 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Looks real to me. Also looks like they retained both rear axles, certainly the tubes would be too weak for a single.

-
Back