I Had A Dream...Warning!! Mopar/ Bacon Content!!

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here!! Just wanted to share with y'all a very strange dream I had last night....

See, I was with a guy I work with and his wife, and we were walking down this alley in some unknown town when we came upon a fish market and a meat market right next to each other. Apparently for some reason we needed something from the meat market so we went in, but they were busy so we were offered a booth to wait in until it was our turn. My buddy and his wife sat down but I thought I would browse around a bit and went up near the register, and on a shelf behind the counter was a stack of sales brochures, and on the cover was a picture of a 72 Duster completely wrapped in bacon, with two topless girls leaning on it!! Of course thats about all I remember about the dream, but it was enough!!

Now, I have been sick for the past few days and slept the entire day yesterday, and only got up to make a cup of soup. My Mom was over watching the kids for me, and she made Ian a BLT sandwich. It sure smelled good, and even though I was feeling like crap, before I went back upstairs to bed later I had ONE piece of bacon!! Man, that stuff is powerful!!

So, count me in with the bacon crowd...I mean, I liked the stuff before alright, but now??? Well, I know you bacon heads can understand!! I'm not even a Duster guy, but now I'm even rethinking that!!! Story over, I'm going back to bed to see how it all turns out!!! Geof

Your wife may pop into the dream to stop you from looking at the topless girls. lol Be careful.

That sounds like a strange dream I would have!!! A dream about bacon and Mopars.....welcome to the club!!! Hope to see you in the "Bacon and Babes" thread real soon lol

Funny thing, I had a very strange dream last night too.....

That sounds like a strange dream I would have!!! A dream about bacon and Mopars.....welcome to the club!!! Hope to see you in the "Bacon and Babes" thread real soon lol

Funny thing, I had a very strange dream last night too.....

Do tell...

-
Back