I had an itch to scratch

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
so I had to start the Dart today after digging it out of a 3 ft deep snow bank. I haven't looked at the car since mid September when I parked it. I wanted to get get her out of the snow bank so we could clear the snow around it and get the juices flowing (both mine and the cars). It started right up just like it was sitting overnight not for a 3+ month sleep. Now if spring would just hurry it's *** up and get here!

Attachments

• HPIM6643.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 265
  • HPIM6644.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 250
It's just a dart go have fun driving it!

Attachments

• 0120111417.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 237
  • downsized_1229101023.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 100_0944.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 100_0926.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 245
Not with the amount of salt they dump on the roads around here, there wouldn't anything left of the car to enjoy in the summer. I'm going to just leave it sitting as it has not had any rust repaired since new so why start now!

lol o yha I always forget about the salt since we don't have salt on our roads just a little gravel stuff.

That a boy sweet, feels good right I almost firered up the dart today.If it help rock 107 this week was saying some folks around here saw a robin:yawinkle:

lol o yha I always forget about the salt since we don't have salt on our roads just a little gravel stuff.
Ya the salt sucks, if it weren't for that I probably drive it year round. I wish they didn't use the salt here, but it was nice to get behind the wheel & fire her up today.

so I had to start the Dart today after digging it out of a 3 ft deep snow bank. I haven't looked at the car since mid September when I parked it. I wanted to get get her out of the snow bank so we could clear the snow around it and get the juices flowing (both mine and the cars). It started right up just like it was sitting overnight not for a 3+ month sleep. Now if spring would just hurry it's *** up and get here!

I had to scratch an itch too. but on the west coast I had no snow to deal with.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 216
We hardly ever get snow in Central Texas and here is what we woke to Friday morning. All gone by today though! No salt used here, just grit on bridges and intersections. Our 74 Dart Swinger is under the cover.

Attachments

• 100_3662.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 230
My dart is my daily driver so I have no choice but to drive her...fortunatly (Unfortunatly in some cases) the body is gonna have to be repatched in a few places anyways so the rust issue isnt a big deal right now.

Yeah it was 70 degress yesterday and is already warm today. res1vw21 that looks skechy drving your dart in the snow. My mom lives in up in washington.

Yeah it was 70 degress yesterday and is already warm today. res1vw21 that looks skechy drving your dart in the snow. My mom lives in up in washington.

Yep looks like spring started in California yesterday, Thank the good lord.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

just did my second official 1/2 marathon on a whim, great weather for it.

It's normally not snowy here but I drove it over the pass few weeks ago, I figure if anything happens it's no big deal. (the nice thing about being a body man working in a resto shop where I can do whatever I want essentially) It also doesn't hurt that I know how to drive lol I didn't even have to put chains on going up and over Stevens.

-
Back