I HATE winter, and it's here, HOWEVER.............

-
I've been to Idaho. It's a beautiful place. I was just thinking, though, that it might not be a great place to live if you "HATE winters". I would assume the winters can be rather brutal up there.

Great pic of the old cars!!! So what was the shaker cuda? (engine/trans)
Looks like it was black or maybe purple(trunk lid)?

I have a place in snowmobile country, was up there over the weekend, we got about 2 feet of snow on Friday night!!

LOL that was a LONG time ago. The Cuda guy I didn't know other than "first name," he was a friend of one of the guys there. The guy with the 68RR is no longer in contact with me. I forget his Navy rating, he was in the bookeeping end of things, yeoman, etc. He went on to be president of a banking chain. Most of his family, brothers and cousins are or were long time Mopar owners, still are. We don't keep in touch much, they are "back east."

I also lost touch with "Nelson" one of the other techs, who had the Poncho Ventura. When you are not on a ship, you you lose a lot of the 'group' feel as individuals come and go. Of course some of the guys in the crew were transferred out shortly, and that was the end of them. There are a couple guys I keep in touch, and several have died. Bear in mind this was 70-74, some of the E-6 and Chiefs were in their 40's or close to, back then.

If you could find a way, I would cut you out a piece of our property in a second.

Thanks man. Part of the reason I went back to work is to save up for a lawyer!!! There are places right here in Idaho that are much milder. Many of my local friends are gone, moved, or died. Meanwhile YOU OUGHTA SEE THE Christmas forecast!!!

We might not have "much of a white" Christmas but it WILL be COLD!!

These are "degrees F" not C!!

wx.jpg

Neato. Much as we love snow, we should relocate there. lol

If you hate winter why don't you just move?
Still in T-shirt and shorts here, 70 degrees today
iI
I hate you ! weather getting ready to turn to crap here, (as if it was great anyway !)
^^^^^^------well not really !

-
Back