I hate winter.....Opps it's spring

-

412 Stroker

Reaction score
Well Last saturday was start the duster day, I start it every 2 weeks and run it approx 20 minutes, well this last saturday it was almost 60 and I needed gas so I took it out for a drive, my youngest son came with me, I think I must of been the only guy out with his muscle car cause It sure turned alot of heads, anyway tuesday nite we started getting snow snowed all nite all day wednesday ended 7:00 pm on wednesday 18.5", what a joke, I hate winter....oops it's spring now.....It's not even April fools......there RANT over....

I did the same thing on Sunday. I took my Duster out on warmed it up on the highway and it ran well so gas guage still doesn't work so I went to the gas station. Just $41 later wow amost MT I left to polish it up. Today I just shoveled driveway it just sucks.

Well Last saturday was start the duster day, I start it every 2 weeks and run it approx 20 minutes, well this last saturday it was almost 60 and I needed gas so I took it out for a drive, my youngest son came with me, I think I must of been the only guy out with his muscle car cause It sure turned alot of heads, anyway tuesday nite we started getting snow snowed all nite all day wednesday ended 7:00 pm on wednesday 18.5", what a joke, I hate winter....oops it's spring now.....It's not even April fools......there RANT over....
Knowing you are in Wisconsin, you know what us northerners go through. My back yard has been under water for a couple of weeks. Well, I don't have to worry about that anymore . . . because last night it all froze!!! It's about 25 right now. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

We just had anywhere from 6-16 inches here in Mn my back yard was snow free monday and today you can't see the grass because of 8 more inches of white $hit

look at the bright side when the snow melts and it stays warm you can bring the car back out. I have no car so Ill be behind the computer looking at pictures

Finally splurged and bought a new rear chunk with 3.55s and cro mo driveshaft and a truetrack for my fish...waited 2 weeks for all the parts to arrive.....got the chunk installed three days ago...weather has been too wet to go for the first drive....and they were calling for snow today so I feel your pain.

Hoping its dry enough to at least go around the block...LOL

I went for a 60 mile drive in the 68 Barracuda on Tuesday.Wednesday it snowed all day/night.Today,pushing snowblower!Ugggh!:sad10:

Same problems in good ole Rhode Island. Sunday I took the Roadrunner out for a spin/fuel up. Nice and breezy, 60 deg out, not a cloud in the sky. Snow decided to kick back on yesterday.
Oh well, spring will be here soon enough.

again, same here in southern ca. nothing but rain. all i hope for is that its all gone by the time mopars at the strip and spring fling gets here.

I wish i could drive my car,but it is not even close to being done.Snow will be gone eventually,some day.Come on lottery need a big pay day...please.

Man I am not even bringing the Dart out until all our snow is gone, and the streets are really dirty right now. We are still going to lows of -18 degrees at night. This is the neverending Winter...I am fed up!:snakeman:

-
Back