I have news

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
And its great news:cheers: The Dart firered right up sounds like a champ to.I do have a small oil leak not sure if its the rear main seal or the oil pan gasket, pan gasket is new I did a good job with rtv at every corner.Its not bad but who want oil to leak lol, guess time will tell,the motor has been sitting on my stand for over a year.this 318 was rebuilt not to long ago there is still the cross hatch marks from honeing it.That is why I did not rebuild it.I hope in a few weaks to be out with it but i can waite its been a hard one but very happy=P~ at the moment.PS the neibours loved the open HEADERS suckers.

See if the pan bolts will snug up some which I'm sure you already checked.

Good luck with the motor, and enjoy those loud pipes.

Good to here all that hard work and frustration is finley paying off for you snake. Congrats!

Glad you got er up and running Snake!Any chance you,ll make it to Moparfest for a couple of woobely pops?Meet some FABO members?

P.S Place video......................HERE!

I do plan on retighting all bolt up this week.Petybludart no we will not make it this year when is it tho i think we are 3 weeks away from cruising .Thanks guys it does feel grerat to have that monkey off my back.

Glad to hear she's running! I remember the day I fired mine up. You must be a happppy boy! Congrats!

BTW: Mine also sat on the stand for a year or so before I fired it up. And I too have a small leak from the back.

And for now, I don't see a problem....
8)

Thanks John ,ya i cant wipe the coolaide smile of my face yet,i know some folks say aaa its just a car but is not to me.

MoparFest is next weekend August 15-16 2009.To bad ya can,t make it Snake,it,s the biggest Mopar show in Canada!

Firing it off for the first time, and having a good runner is a great feeling. I've never attended an all Mopar run. All the show and shines around here are mostly GM. Would be a fun event for me.

Dam missed it by just that much.But you can count on me next year.

I bet you are on cloud 9 Snake :cheers:
Congrat's on a first fire up and sounding good =P~=P~
I can smell the new burning lube from here :thumbrig:
there is something about a new born engine that brings back some great memories :happy10: Thanks for the good mews :-D

your welcome Memike.well the grinis off my face now,its time to get mufflers on it and quit it down.

-
Back