I hit the lottery!!!

-

ScampMike

Despicable Damn Yankee
Reaction score
Holy **** - I just checked my #'s - - I'm so friggin' excited I can barely type this out!! Been playing Mass. lottery for EVER - hit the Lucky for Life last night!! 5 outta 6 plus the ball #!! AHHHHH HOOOOOO!!!! Don't know and don't care what the after taxes payout is - OH SNAP, Oh holy crap - good God.. Dodge dealer here I come - HELLCAT here I come - cya all in a week or two - or six!!! :blob::blob::blob::blob:

APRIL FOOLS - rotten little ****** aren't I? :twisted:

so did i.... seriously, 1 dollar on a scratch off

I new That was coming. Got my Kid this morning. Asked him if he wanted to stay home from school! I think That works every year.

I told my wife this morning the new wall I just finished fell over in the night. She believed me and was running out the house to see,, April fools!!

LOL - nice!
I new That was coming. Got my Kid this morning. Asked him if he wanted to stay home from school! I think That works every year.

priceless!
I told my wife this morning the new wall I just finished fell over in the night. She believed me and was running out the house to see,, April fools!!

Tried that once about a ******** from the ex GF but a skillet hit me before I could explain.... Note to self no April fools in the kitchen! :)

you lied to her during a bj? - there's a classic one liner in here... :twisted:
Tried that once about a ******** from the ex GF but a skillet hit me before I could explain.... Note to self no April fools in the kitchen! :)

-
Back