I inherited a lot of parts

-

torigr

Reaction score
I inherited a lot of old vintage Mopar parts Monday night,my Aunt Jan gave me a call saying they were mine.They were my Uncle Sal's whom passed away in November and she was going to sell them off.She realized he left a will and put me in for inheriting his Mopar parts including his shop equipment.I went over to see what I got and luckily it was went through before my Uncle Sal passed away given a list.Was excited going there after work and I knew he had 3 1970 440s and 3 1972 440s stashed all complete in a hidden spot which I did find them.One I remembered one with me getting involved building one of them.I did get 15 sets of 440 and 360 exhaust manifolds,5 boxes of new Champion spark plugs brand new in the box,10 distribitors,gaskets and gaskets sets.Still there and Jan said I have time getting them out.She plans to sell the house in September.Plans for selling the parts,none and decided to keep them including the six 440 engines since they are getting scarce hard to find.My Uncle Sal was into Mopars big time also and did get me bitten by the Mopar bug

Are they a body 360 exhaust manifolds? :)

Dodge truck 360 exhaust manifolds.I was told the 440s are $1,500.00 each out of the muscle cars.Alternators and starters too.

The 440s,two came out of Cudas,One out of an A body,the remaining 3 came out Chrysler Imperials.I checked online there are some for sale for $1,500.00 online.I am going to use one set of the 360 exhaust manifolds in my 1978 Dodge Powerwagon,cracked and cause of an exhaust leak.

-
Back