I just can't let it go!!

-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OtIlfMdJFM&feature=related"]YouTube - The Big Flush[/ame]

too many people signing off and not logging back on these days
when someone tells me that I am ruining this site and taking up space and that I should do everyone a favor and leave, I just laugh!! hey they dont like me? thats o.k. no problem, dont care, perhaps they are having a bad day, there baby left them, the mule got lame, lost there money in a poker game, a wind storm came just the other day and blew the house that they lived in away! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOpch8lVjHI"]YouTube - SO MUCH TROUBLE - George Thorogood & The Destroyers (1978)[/ame]

.............Thank u waggin..we dont need **** like that around here...........Hey Mike dont leave , we need ya.........kim..........

Yeah Memike dont let him get to you.. You are a great value to this site and have offered more than your share of advice to members needing help. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Memike

With stats like that how can we let Mike GO??? I have never met him,but in his posts he seems awfully nice and knowledgeable to me, i am just a pup here, but I hope he comes back, I noticed that Turd is now banned but what is to keep him from signing up under a different name?? Can you ban his IP# Waggin??

Memike

With stats like that how can we let Mike GO??? I have never met him,but in his posts he seems awfully nice and knowledgeable to me, i am just a pup here, but I hope he comes back, I noticed that Turd is now banned but what is to keep him from signing up under a different name?? Can you ban his IP# Waggin??

his IP Address will show up when he tries to join again. Just like ours every time we sign in and out.

Stick around Mike, the turd might think he is hot sh*t on a silver platter but in fact he's just a dried up turd on a paper plate. Way to go Wagg!

This pisses me off :angry7: WTF did memike do to deserve this crap?? The trash has been taken out, PLEASE don't leave FRIEND

IF Memike leaves I am out of here, to I know I am a nobody but Memike is like a Dad to us good ridden turd pecker head.

IF Memike leaves I am out of here, to I know I am a nobody but Memike is like a Dad to us good ridden turd pecker head.
Ssssssssssssssssnake, dont ssssssssssssssell yoursssssssssssself sssssssssssssssssshort.......Sorry, I just could not resist.....

Problem solved ! :pottytra: The turd has been flushed !

Guy didnt realize the can of worms he opened when he messed with the
"Man on the hill". 8)

See you soon Mike !

If you go around trying to please everyone you will end up pleasing noone. If person X doesnt like you, their loss. I personally lurk more than I post but have noted several of your posts that are beneficial and informative

You can't leave...........your family and that settles that...:stop:

Man I have said some really stupid stuff on here but Mike has never had a harsh word for anyone. I am glad the turd was flushed!!

Dang, I missed the whole thing. Mike, You're a pillar in our Mopar community. FABO wouldn't be the same without you! Come on back and enjoy your thousands of friends you have here. I hope to meet you someday and shake your hand. You're the best!!!!!! toolmanmike

Hey Mike you can't leave, I'm fixxin to kick your A$$ in post's. I'm working hard on it, I figure if you quit posting I'll catch you in 13 years!

-
Back