I just didn't know what to say

-

funwithfuel

Reaction score
Recently, I got my wife a mustang. It was difficult. I loves my mopars and really tried talking her into one instead. I gave in and got it for her. I've driven it quite a bit lately. It's a fun little car. I'm really liking it.
So the other night my daughter, yes my daughter, sends me this image. I was speechless.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_14575807135501.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 286
I asked her what she was trying to say. She says Dodge guys get all the tail, Chevy guys are lucky to get some, and Ford guys, well.?.?

And please, everyone be advised, I'm not trying to step on anyone's"feelings". We're all adults just having fun.

dah - take down the disclaimer - - so what if a Ford guy gets "pissy" about it!! THAT would be the fun part!!! LOL

Funny! Did not expect that. That poor Chevy guy with the bleach blonde and her dark roots showing, ewwww!

Recently, I got my wife a mustang. It was difficult. I loves my mopars and really tried talking her into one instead. I gave in and got it for her. I've driven it quite a bit lately. It's a fun little car. I'm really liking it.
So the other night my daughter, yes my daughter, sends me this image. I was speechless.

MUAHAHAHA. Don't EVER tell me I'd drive a Ford Focus again though!

Funny! Did not expect that. That poor Chevy guy with the bleach blonde and her dark roots showing, ewwww!

Generic anyone can have one car = Generic anyone can have one bleach blonde. :D

Makes sense to me.

I almost made a meme of your poor charger sitting outside this morning. But I forgot to. ):

-
Back