-
Status
Not open for further replies.

xlexl

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In case you cant read under my name<---- all parts are located in Graham WA, I would prefer not to ship the big stuff but will if the obo price is good enough....now on to the good stuff.....

My truck was stolen a couple weeks ago, was recovered yesterday and will have to part it out, will save that post until the truck is actually sitting in my driveway...until than to help afford the impound fees time to part with the
rest of the parts I have laying around for it...Just copied and pasted from craigslist post willing to offer much better deals to fellow FABO members 8) also may be interested in trading some of it for sheet metal/fiberglass for my barracuda.

Pictures are going to have to wait until daylight.

If its posted in the wrong place please blame it on the beer, a LONG weekend, and let me know and i'll take care of it.

Brand New OEM Primered Grille-100.00

New OEM HEMI SPORT Bumper Cover-700.00

NEW Primered OEM Hemi Sport Tail light covers- 100.00

Passenger heated/power mirror- 50.00

Full Hemi Sport Body Kit,Black-Used-900.00

Bump

Prices just got dramatically cut especially body kit and bumper cover, have bumper support as well...its dinged up from the dicks that stole the truck but its repairable was brand new and just mounted before it was stolen.
have 2 passenger side heated/power mirrors not one lol

PA220616.jpg

PA220615.jpg

PA220614.jpg

PA220613.jpg

PA220612.jpg

PA220611.jpg

PA220610.jpg

PA220609.jpg

PA220608.jpg

PA220607.jpg

Status