I Lost a post somewhere

-

gts340

Reaction score
I saw a post on a forum (maybe not this one) for a guy selling some a-body parts. This guy had a "perfect" 72 Dart grill for sale or trade among other things. I posted to him but now I can't find the post anywhere. Can anyone help me. I think I saw it posted last Wed. :?

I don't think that was here or CMC cause if I would have seen that post I would have emailed him too.

No, that's still the wrong post. This guy had just listed one for sale and stated it was perfect. I still have no need for the dang running boards.

i think u can go to your profile and see all the posts youve made, and then you find it like that

I'm thinking it was on that goofy site Mopar Style. I started brousing the ads there, but that site is hard for me to navigate, it's too large or something. I tried the profile/recent posts thing too and came up with nothing. Man that's weird, I don't even think I had any beer that night.

I am telling you Eric it wasn't this site! Could have been Style because I don't browse those classifield because they suck. Yea if you don't have a fast connection and an up to date browser, style is a pain in the *** to view.

that site is pretty weird, dont you get points or something? i didnt understand all that stuff, just go there sometimes to read or find info.

BadAssDodge said:
that site is pretty weird, dont you get points or something? i didnt understand all that stuff, just go there sometimes to read or find info.

Yea I used to like that site because there were lots of people who view that site and you could ussually get a quick answer. Plus I hated Mofarts with a passion and none of the other mopar boards I was a member of had a good user base. Moparpages.com was an ok one but sometimes they weren't very speedy with replies or very informative with their answers. Than I found this site and now this is my #1 favorite mopar site!

Been pretty busy with work, packing and searching for a bachelor pad, pool tournies and even a couple texas hold'em tournies, and trying to get the car back together so I can get out of here, and.............

-
Back