I love my junkyard motor. Wheelie pic inside.

-
Love those pics.. especially with the belt molding and lower trim making it look so "racy" :)

Grant

The car picked up .08 in the 60' in the final (this pic) and ran 11.91 so I broke out. the previous best with that carb is 110 mph. On this pass, it ran 112.

What did you run in the 60'? I'm guessing a high 1.50 on this pass? I'd love to see daylight under my front tires.

Your ride runs awesome, JY motor or not.

It went either a 1.59 or a 1.60 on that pass.

The car has been a best of 1.53, but that was with my "trying to get an ET for my FABO sig" tuneup. LOL

I could lose a bunch of weight if I wanted to pitch the bench seat and that kind of thing, but I don't really want to cut the car all up.

That looks like a fun little package. I don't think I would cut it up either.

Good job. Car looks great. My magnum Dart is in the paint shop getting a fresh coat. Hope to run 12.2's. What are you running for valve train?

Thanks!

Right now I'm running some Harland Sharp non-adjustables and + .050 pushrods.

I ran my 11.70 with the stock rockers and pushrods though.

Hey:

Crackedback: Thanks!

I did beat the Corvette. Twice.

That is actually US 41. When Norm died the new owners renamed it No Limit Raceway.

They made some improvements to the place for sure, but oddly there isn't a sign you can see from the highway (umm, WTF?)

What town is the track located? I used to run my 71 Dart at Cole's County 1/8 mi in Charleston back in 2000-2002.
A man named Jim Falbe used to run a 67,8, or 9 Dart named Dartzaster there. He did real nice chassis work.
Ever hear of him?

I have heard of him. Coles County is still there. Hasn't changed a whole lot, but it seems to be hooking better.

There's a track sponsor for CC dragway that's like Falbe custom auto or something. I bet its the same guy.

No Limit aka US 41 is in/near Morocco IN.

sweet pics and video! I am running faster and stiill have not lifted a wheel! I hoping with the recent changes this year it will lift the tires and run the numbers I have been striving for since I started building my wreck! NICE car and keep up the good work!

Hey LX Guy,
Definitely some cool pictures. Glad to hear its running so good this year for you. Gotta just love that car. Put some white walled tires and the full size hub caps and what a sleeper that would be.

-
Back