I,m proud of our flag.

-
ph ramcharger u cant beat a good hank jr song ....nice

Whew! Just beat the mods by mere seconds. :joker:

Hope your knee is doing better my friend and enjoy your 4th.

Terry will be here shortly telling me to go to bed. :toothy7:

Whew! Just beat the mods by mere seconds. :joker:

Hope your knee is doing better my friend and enjoy your 4th.

Terry will be here shortly telling me to go to bed. :toothy7:
well we are fast lol ... its doing better the meds are helping alot and good night bud

I didn't get to see what was posted but oh well. I couldn't be any more proud to wear her on my right shoulder then I am right now.

I missed it to, sounds like it was swept away where it belongs
Great thread for this strongend.
to all that keep us safe

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDTl_yup3dQ"]YouTube - ‪Ted Nugent Star Spangled Banner 2 - Friends Of America Rally Holden, WV‬‏[/ame]

Great stuff...........

Don't know what I missed either, BUT I don't really care........

Anything un-American can relocate to whatever other country in this world they think is better, more fair, and more free. Please. Relocate. This weekend.

I love my country, and THANKS guys for reminding us what this weekend is all about.

God Bless America! :thumblef::salute::burnout:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, USA!!!
I thank God everyday for the blessings of having been born in this great country.

This is America where we still have a few rights left, among which are that if you don't like it here you can GET THE HELL OUT!!!! Happy 4th to all the good American friends here on FABO.

Attachments

• liberty-or-death-dont-tread-on-me-flag-3x5-banner-n_260775696999.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 167
I didn't get to see what was posted but oh well. I couldn't be any more proud to wear her on my right shoulder then I am right now.

That flag on your shoulder is proud of what's underneath her too.

Glad you didn't have to see those posts. It really got under my skin and I let loose. Then I realized that kids are on here too so I had to self edit. :angryfir:

That flag on your shoulder is proud of what's underneath her too.

Glad you didn't have to see those posts. It really got under my skin and I let loose. Then I realized that kids are on here too so I had to self edit. :angryfir:
the post got bad after u went to bed it was just **** and stuff like that

if people have the right to burn our flag we should have the right to kick the S#!t out of them.

When I was over seas our flag, ment home, and a safe haven. Its amazing that a piece of cloth can give such comfort. Our blood runs deep.

I have been rendering honors to that flag for the past 12.5 yrs at sun rise and sunset ... I expect that I will never stop now!

-
Back