I made the June 2014 Mopar Muscle Magazine

-

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just received my June 2014 issue and they featured my 69 Blown Cuda. Geoff did a pretty cool article keeping it real to the 70's Street Freaks. I have not been able to find it on line to post a link, soon as its avaliable I will, otherwise just check out the Magazine.:burnout:

Attachments

• blown cuda 001.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 978
  • blown cuda 002.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 838
  • blown cuda 009.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 801
  • blown cuda 004.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 811
That's your car? Loved the car and article. Congrats!!

Cool Barracuda, reminds me of the late 70's and cars around my area when I was a kid. Nice big tires on the rear and a hole in the hood! Hows that run with the blower? Looks like it might be underdriven with that big pulley up top.

Bout time u noticed it!!! I've had it for at least a week or more. LOL Kept forgetting to PM u about it......very good article and pics, congrats.

congrats,,post the article,,, nice and clean looking with out heater hoses,,, dyers V-671,,,, is that a pcv valve in the valve cover ??

Congrats,always loved a buffer sticking through the hood.

Congrats! I really like the look of your car. I am a sucker for the old school look!

Old School Cool :thumleft: Congratulations :cheers: and well represented late 60'es Barracuda hot rod =D>

Congrats to you and your cool car! tmm

Congrats Darrell!! I love that car.

The only thing better in my garage would have been your Red Duster I lusted for.

Thanks to everyone, I think they did a great job on the article. Not like what the guy did that bought your car, I made sure my Buddy who built the car back in the 70's got his credit due to him.:burnout:

-
Back