I may cry... or puke

-

71Duster

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other-PICK-UP-1971-DODGE-DEMON-V8-340-MOPAR-MUSCLE-CAR-LOW-RESERVE-CLEAN-FLORIDA-CAR-/321355521891?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4ad2481f63&item=321355521891&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]1971 Dodge Demon V8 340 Mopar Muscle Car Low Reserve Clean Florida Car | eBay[/ame]

How many times must we endure?

There was a story awhile back in one of the Mopar mags about this mess that a soldier that came back from Vietnam had bought a Demon 340 and turned it into what we see here. I believe the color was butterscotch but same outcome. I don't know why you would want to do that.

Cool.... a Demon-Camino. I sure hope the fire hydrant comes with it.

beatdeadhorse5.gif

There was a story awhile back in one of the Mopar mags about this mess that a soldier that came back from Vietnam had bought a Demon 340 and turned it into what we see here. I believe the color was butterscotch but same outcome. I don't know why you would want to do that.
If you look close at the paint around the emblems you can see what looks like butterscotch where they did a crappy job by not removing them for paint.

I think they just masked off the stripes and decals and repainted the car orange, and a lot of orange peel. I like the color, a lot and considering painting my car orange, but I have to agree that elcaminos, rancheros, and rampages just aren't cool. The person that biult the car did a nice job shaping it, but I can't say I'd think twice about it or even walk up to it if it was at a car show. First thing to fix would be to remove the stupid bed cover, and Holley sticker and fix the black rattle can paint job under the hood. Oh, and if you are going to sell a car please vacuum the carpets. lol :supz:

no tailgate?I do not mind the el camino style vehicle, that thing just doesn't look right at that asking price.
would have to see the bed without the cover & the engine compartment looks like what a 16 year old would do.

Wonder why it is always on the trailer?Lawrence

After seeing the paint job and under hood mess I would'nt uncover the bed either. Must be a real hack job. Reminds me of the people who paint the bumpers the body color or add "unique" painted on graphics that they think the factory should have done. No!

-
Back