I met a Legend

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife, daughter and I were in Florida, with some friends, this past weekend for vacation. On the way home this evening we decided to make a stop in Georgia to meet The Man, The Myth, The Legend… THE @RustyRatRod! We spent a little over an hour sitting around the fire with Rob and Kitty. Had a great time and will definitely have to stop in again when we have more time!

Oh yeah, also got to meet Vixen!

5ED2255B-0FD8-412C-80B6-D717DBF23076.jpeg

Well gosh, I think that's stretchin it a bit, but we had a great time! You have a wonderful family, Caleb and it was our pleasure! We'd love to do it again one day.

I agree. I have met a few FABO guys, and it is always a treat. My daughter lives just north of Toronto in Canada. Next time I get up there, I am going to hook up with @4spdragtop. We've been talking about it for several years, but COVID got in the way.

My wife, daughter and I were in Florida, with some friends, this past weekend for vacation. On the way home this evening we decided to make a stop in Georgia to meet The Man, The Myth, The Legend… THE @RustyRatRod! We spent a little over an hour sitting around the fire with Rob and Kitty. Had a great time and will definitely have to stop in again when we have more time!

View attachment 1716053246
Dude, That's Awesome Man!!!!!!!

Thanks Mike, looking forward to it. Maybe well try and get a few of us Mopar Clowns together to meet up with you and plan something. Or I can drag you around the lake...:lol:
@75slant6 always good meeting fellow Moparians! Side note...your better looking than I pictured :poke:
Beautiful papoose right there!
I agree. I have met a few FABO guys, and it is always a treat. My daughter lives just north of Toronto in Canada. Next time I get up there, I am going to hook up with @4spdragtop. We've been talking about it for several years, but COVID got in the way.

View attachment 1716053246
Legendary!

If I EVER get back to Ga. I will buy Rob and Kitty lunch!!! Not an expensive lunch, BUT lunch!!

There a lot of great members here I would love to meet!

Thanks Mike, looking forward to it. Maybe well try and get a few of us Mopar Clowns together to meet up with you and plan something. Or I can drag you around the lake...:lol:
@75slant6 always good meeting fellow Moparians! Side note...your better looking than I pictured :poke:
Beautiful papoose right there!
Lol thanks. I’m glad I could exceed expectations at least once in my life. :D
And yeah, Ziva has been a huge blessing in our lives! She’s brought us buckets of joy!

Well gosh, I think that's stretchin it a bit, but we had a great time! You have a wonderful family, Caleb and it was our pleasure! We'd love to do it again one day.
Well Rob, I’d say your 94,000+ posts alone make you legendary. Not to mention how many of those are super helpful posts!

-
Back