i might convert

-

Mopar318Guy

bear jew
Reaction score
not religion or any of that. just talked to a guy with a bunch of Duster parts. 72 Duster hood grill fenders taillight panel and bumpers. might be swapping my Dart Sport hood fenders etc for those. i might be makin a DUSTER!! hell yea. havnt been this excited since bill clinton took office. he sed hed let me know. sharktooth grill. also buyin a 8 1/4 with 3.23s and a go wing spoiler and twin hood scoops for it to make a Duster twister sorta thing. if all goes well itll be awesome.

I have been thinking about making my duster a demon. I would think in your case it would be fairly easy, I say if thats what you want then go for it. You also get to lose the beak!

yea. the stupid little triangle trim in front of the hood is an *** to deal with. i mean it looks good as a Dart but ive always gotten excited seeing the 2 foot wide tailights of early dusters. im hoping the guys cool with and says sure. itll still get the original paint scheme it had from the facory but do i refer to it as a 72 Duster now or a Dart still. its got no Dart emblems so im thinkin just call it Duster. YEA

Yeah...I really can't get in to that pointy front end....

GL with it! I kind of really want an earlier front end for my 73 duster. Dart or duster, I prefer either over what I have atm.

GL with it! I kind of really want an earlier front end for my 73 duster. Dart or duster, I prefer either over what I have atm.
i have 2 of the 73 style Dart grills. but the fenders id be giving to the guy have rusted out bad where they bolt to the inner fenders. and the ones id be getter would be basically NOS. so i gotta give him both grilles the hood my tail panel the beak lol the bumpers and a spare fender i got that doesnt fit. it would be reall sexy as a Duster. gotta love them taillights. i just gotta make sute i weld them in straight and even on both sides. gotta cut mine out to be an exact fit.

sweet. please do so. ill have pics of it if all goes well. primer gray. then hopefully around late october rally red. it should be driveable within 2 weeks and on the road within the month on october if i really bust my balls. i was so ambitious workin on it when i first got it. 100 degree day i gutted the interior. day after i bought it. i was INSANE!! but once u get used to havin the car its like, i dont wanna say not important but its like a lost love. then u get to thinkin bout all the cool stuff you can do and its like DAMN. BETTER HURRY!!

-
Back