I missed you too !!!

-
What wheels do you have on your duster? Are they alloy or Chrome? Thanks, nice ride

Glad to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been a while, hows everything doing ? Did you get your motor swapped out? Let us know how everything has been.

Good to see ya back it has been a while :wave:

Here is my up date for you 7172 duster 8) Iwill post here to say hello.

I finally got Victoria out of the weather :-D

let it rain 014.jpg

Awwwwwwww, glad to have you back! I've missed ya in the chat. Hope everything has been going great for you.

Mike! How do you like that? I've been looking for one myself.. problem is i dont have any way to attach it to the ground... (cement + renting = probably aint happening!)

AND my comp took a dump too! (on friday.) My computer buddy says motherboard which is a good sign cause i still have all my files and pictures from my restoration and music.. so now i gotta find another. I think I'll take it out back and shoot whats left with my .45.. i'll post pictures..

Good to see Victoria has a place to rest while you arent cruising.

Mike! How do you like that? I've been looking for one myself.. problem is i dont have any way to attach it to the ground... (cement + renting = probably aint happening!) I have it tied down to the three trees you see on the left side and on the rear and staked down at all 8
poles, I will pick up 4 screw in dog ties for each corner
cost was $200 .

AND my comp took a dump too! (on friday.) My computer buddy says motherboard which is a good sign cause i still have all my files and pictures from my restoration and music.. so now i gotta find another. I think I'll take it out back and shoot whats left with my .45.. i'll post pictures..
hollow point the hell out of it:-D

-
Back