I need a 68/69 Barracuda Fender Fish

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its the fish in a box w/ V8 you're after , I have it.

I also need one of these fish in a box with a V8 emblem and also one of the barracuda script emblems so can I get second spot on the list in case you have more or not what 69cudaownr needs? =P~

Q: Are these '68 V8 emblems the same on left and right side or are they diff? Can't remember but seems like they are. I'm sure I could find some '68 pics and figure this out myself so I will try to do that today.

I also need one of these fish in a box with a V8 emblem and also one of the barracuda script emblems so can I get second spot on the list in case you have more or not what 69cudaownr needs? =P~

Q: Are these '68 V8 emblems the same on left and right side or are they diff? Can't remember but seems like they are. I'm sure I could find some '68 pics and figure this out myself so I will try to do that today.
The fish is facing front on both sides so these are cast left and right
V8 <*(((((><

Thanks for the cool graphic Redfish! Looks like I need the passenger side as well. Let me know if a decent used one is available. Looking for decent quality (I can repaint, etc...) but prefer not pitted or bent. I also just realized I need the trunk emblems for a '68 as well (sucks to move in the middle of a resto and lose that one critical box of emblems).

Also thanks to blmopar1 for year one source for the script emblems. I hope to avoid spending for top quality unless I have to but nice to know they exist.

No mine is just the fish.
The only little swimmers I have are 67 and not available.
Blufie if you want the fish in a box I can try to get it off the fender without breaks the studs. PM me :)
Someone should clear up the year model changes on Barracuda badges.
My 67s have scripts and a swimmer at front of fender and fish in a box V8 at rear of fenders. replacing those with COMMANDO V8 (same box) eventually.
My 68 has no badges at front of fender. Only a round marker light.
Script at rear of fender and fish in a box V8 below it. No swimmer
I would think the little swimmers and the fish in a box badges are all the same on all 3 years. Just different locations.

I need one also and haven't been able to find one. They are different sizes for different yrs. even though they look alike in pics so make sure you get one for a 68 cause other yrs. won't fit. The ones Blmopar1 mentioned listed on Year Ones site aren't actually fender fish. Their emblems. The fish are I believe what Redfish referred to as swimmers. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about but this one is for a 67. They look just alike but the 68 is smaller.

Anybody need a new 67 fender fish?:-D

69cudaowner I just noticed your handle and avatar and see you have a 69. They are different also from 67 or 68's so make sure and get one for your 69.

Ok here goes nothing,In my research(my back yard,next door to dad's back yard,over one block,neighbors back yard,up two blocks,other neighbors back yard)there a five cuda's in the pond,4 are 67's and one is a 68(mine)there are big fish r+l and lil' fish r+l and guppies and fish in circles of chrome the big fish for the drivers side is male and he swims alone(always on the drivers side)the female big fish(his wife)swims on the passenger side.his girlfriend(a right side chickee swims on the upper back seat and looks younger and more desirable,Ya'll following this?the lil'fish swims on the trunk lid aiming towards the rt side I guess trying to catch up to momma fish. the fish in circles hang around on the the hood of both years on fastbacks and on top of the decklid on 67 fastbacks.the guppies hang on the glovebox and appear to be running away from dad and the girlfriend. the 67 has recessed script where the 68 has bold script,"and that's all i have to say about that subject right now",I couldn't get to the cuda vert it's in neighbors garage and the notch is missing all emblems and holes filled at other neighbors house.so in conclusion I havn't a clue where the lil' fish heading to the left is going???? and that's the end Join us next week when we will have a guest speaker here LIVE! On fishing stories u.s.a.

Getting off topic here. I've aways called the fish in ring "Plated" like dinner is served. Then there's "fish in a box" frozen
and swimmers.
I'm guessing the guest speaker will be the one famous woman fisherman...
Mrs. Pauls ;)

Ok here goes nothing,In my research(my back yard,next door to dad's back yard,over one block,neighbors back yard,up two blocks,other neighbors back yard)there a five cuda's in the pond,4 are 67's and one is a 68(mine)there are big fish r+l and lil' fish r+l and guppies and fish in circles of chrome the big fish for the drivers side is male and he swims alone(always on the drivers side)the female big fish(his wife)swims on the passenger side.his girlfriend(a right side chickee swims on the upper back seat and looks younger and more desirable,Ya'll following this?the lil'fish swims on the trunk lid aiming towards the rt side I guess trying to catch up to momma fish. the fish in circles hang around on the the hood of both years on fastbacks and on top of the decklid on 67 fastbacks.the guppies hang on the glovebox and appear to be running away from dad and the girlfriend. the 67 has recessed script where the 68 has bold script,"and that's all i have to say about that subject right now",I couldn't get to the cuda vert it's in neighbors garage and the notch is missing all emblems and holes filled at other neighbors house.so in conclusion I havn't a clue where the lil' fish heading to the left is going???? and that's the end Join us next week when we will have a guest speaker here LIVE! On fishing stories u.s.a.

I like that plated and frozen,your the man redfish Lol,any way the point was if you need a nice passenger side swimmer she will be swimming on the back seat,been stored inside not all pitted up good luck finding some for your cars ya'll....frozen.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back