I Need a Dart Convertible Like….. NOT MINE

-
Saw a set on eBay not long ago.... Claimed early A, but you know how that goes
I just looked, and you are correct. There are 2 sellers with brand new lock cylinders for the '65 and earlier cars. The ones listed are the '65 version, but, they will fit fine on the earlier models too. They just look a little different with the concave face instead of the flat face. Not sure who is making them. Neither seller says if they're USA, China, or from some other country. Pretty spendy price tag for them however. I can re-key all 3 used cylinders for less than half what they want for the new ones. Good option if yours are broken though, as individual parts to repair them are virtually non-existent.

But it’s missing that keys
He might have the keys at home, he was going to check, and if he has them he’s going to bring them to the shop. He says there’s some parts in the trunk, I’d personally like to see the missing rear wheel well trim piece.

(Spooky music plays, then the whispers start.) @cosgig, this is your conscience speaking. You know you want this car, it's in nice shape and deserves to be brought back into the world as a driver. Stop fooling yourself, take a crowbar to your wallet, and do the right thing. You only live once... :poke:

(Spooky music plays, then the whispers start.) @cosgig, this is your conscience speaking. You know you want this car, it's in nice shape and deserves to be brought back into the world as a driver. Stop fooling yourself, take a crowbar to your wallet, and do the right thing. You only live once... :poke:
I hear, and obey!

And it’s not the money, it’s the lack of space to keep it. It won’t help it moving from one outside storage situation to another. I might hit up my buddy for some space in his really large barn. I’ll report back in this thread if I succumb to my conscience

-
Back