I Need pics of YOUR Cars!!

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Well, here is whats going on. Im a pretty good artist(but a terrible speller LOL) but I have this huge poster frame that I've been wanting to do something with and I have some paper to put in it and I figured Id draw some A-body sweetness on there8) Well. I need some pictures of some sweet A-bodies, it doesnt matter what kind or what you built it for or if its a resto or restomod or a drag racing monster. I have only one requirement, the photo be take on the front drivers corner of the car from a lil above the car, capturing almost all of it. Like if this is the space between ur drivers fender and hood ______ Ud be at a 45* angle from the end of it elevated bout a foot or so. Sorry to be picky about this angle, I just think its the best coverage angle of a car and compliments any ride, that and I have a really cool Idea in my head:cheers:

I hope I get some really cool pics as there is some awesome cars on here!!!

Hay DarTT are you looking for something like this? Would a passenger side work at all see pic 2.

67dartgt018.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

Well let me be first to get our member DarTT one to think about, Is this the position you want DarTT ?
I just went out and snapped a couple for you to see if this is the correct angle :happy10:

Challenger IN NASCAR Cup race 017.jpg

Challenger IN NASCAR Cup race 018.jpg

Challenger IN NASCAR Cup race 019.jpg

The one in DartGirl's is the position that im looking for almost to a T. :cheers:.

Your first one is almost perfect, but theres a lil cut off 67DartGT. Im looking for the drivers side because I wanna do all the cars down the right side of the drawing.

Im gonna post the pics of it when its done but first I need cars to draw!! :cheers:

It's getting dark outside, I will do another tomorrow if you need me to.
Victoria is a daily driver under constructio like dartgirl66, her's a dart sedan mine a Valiant sedan, we are part of the 66 club here :-D

It's getting dark outside, I will do another tomorrow if you need me to.
Victoria is a daily driver under constructio like dartgirl66, her's a dart sedan mine a Valiant sedan, we are part of the 66 club here :-D

I cant wait to get an Abody! I really really want one! Just being unemployed now has hindered the dream. =[

This angle but with me out of the picture

1.jpg

3.jpg

Can't get a good downward angle. Darn car keeps wanting to pick the front end up! :p

2009 Immokalee, FL 1.jpg

BAFTDart.JPG

lowMuseum.jpg

OK, I don't listen very well

I need to get file off external hard drive, it has some better pictures

BAFTDart.JPG

lowMuseum.jpg

Dang =P~=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~ some great pictures here

Cuda sure looks real good DRENO :cheers:

-
Back