I need retractable seatbelt mounting pics

-

Kipprc

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have pics of their retractable seatbelt mounts? Most of the old links are dead or the pics have been removed. I am specifically looking for where you mounted and how you mounted the retractable part. I can see just by the size of the retractable mechanism that it has to be moved back closer to the back seat just to make the backseat accessible. I am guessing most folks that did this put their anchor into floorboard and used a right angle bracket with the floorboard. That is about the only way I can see how you would keep the seatbelt from binding up. I want to get an idea of how much space it would take up. I am debating doing the Wesco retractable vs their non-retractable.

I bought mine from Aftermarket & Replacement Seat Belts | SeatbeltPlanet.com™

3CC2C129-098F-4080-8BE4-FDC98CFB233B.jpeg

92A4896E-8CBC-4ABB-A9B9-E77ACB24FB04.jpeg

They’re further out of the way than the originals were (mine had factory retractables). And remember the seat belt bolt has a shoulder so the rewinder can pivot a little on the bolt even when the bolt is fully tightened.

Can you zoom out on the first pic? Just want an overall view of how it all looks.

Man you are on point with the info. If I ever cross your path, I owe you a drink. Thanks again.

-
Back