I need some help with finishing the wiring of my car... mid atlantic area..

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I have to have my car running within the next 6 weeks because I'm headed to Officer Candidate School for 4 months. It has an EZ wiring harness. The battery is relocated to the trunk already and the wiring is complete from the rear up to the dash..I basically need help wiring the dash, ignition, fan, alt, front lights, etc. The fuse box is mounted already under the dash along with the coil, 6 al box, etc.. I just need help wiring it. The guy who was doing the work left me high and dry and is unreliable. I will pay cash money for your time. The car is located in Mt. Olive, NC but if need be I can bring it to Newport News VA where I live.

Jason

Anyone in this area have the knowledge on how to wire it?

Sorry to hear about your wiring guy bailing on you Jason.This is why I went with a Ron Francis wiring harness,it,s labelled and comes with the Mopar plugs and instructions.Mind you it cost a bit more,but should be an easy install.Hope you get some help finishing up your car.

Sorry to hear about your wiring guy bailing on you Jason.This is why I went with a Ron Francis wiring harness,it,s labelled and comes with the Mopar plugs and instructions.Mind you it cost a bit more,but should be an easy install.Hope you get some help finishing up your car.

Yeah thx man... the EZ is labeled as well, but I don;t trust myself.

Jason, do it yourself. That's what these cars are all about. Do a dry run. Hook it all up, then check continuity, then add power. Done deal. If you don't trust yourself, when WILL a better time to tell your inner critic to take a hike come?

“You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” -- Rosalynn Carter

-
Back