I Need Some Help ~~~

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm working on a new forum - and I need help from you guys!

Car Audio Talk - A forum dedicated to Car Audio and Multimedia. A great place to discuss your Car Stereo System.

car-audio-logo-2.jpg

Here is the story. I picked up the forum from a friend recently. The site has been basically neglected for a few months and is pretty much inactive.

I need some of you to help me make it active. I'm still working on some parts of it - but its basically ready for people to register and post.

Come take a look, and help me out by making some posts. :)

Thanks Everyone!

Joey

The import guy's seem to be into the whole techno/radio/computer stuff thing. They have Db drags were they guy with the loudest stereo wins. When I see these guys at the track their radio's are thumpn' and they are tuning their cars with a laptop.

You know there is a lot of truth in that statement. I myself am not into that bag I choose to make horsepower the old fasion way but if it's what turns their crank thats fine. The only thing I have against them is their baggin' on guy's like us at the tracks saying "anyone can make a V8 run hard."

Actually, some of the import guys there might suprise you. They dont know the older engines like you guys do, but they do know how to turn a wrench on their motors. I myself was suprised.

Done deal . :thumblef:
and I do think there will be alot to learn there, :book:
So let's make it hapen! :rock:

The import guys are doing nothing different than what most of you did in your younger days..... take an affordable car and make it fast. You can't buy a $2500.00 cuda anymore that is worth much..... its what they can afford. Muscle car prices are outrageous now and most of the "kids" cant afford them. buy a cheap honda, force some air in the motor, and get a fast ride? dunno, doesn't sound too bad to me. But I still prefer the old domestic V-8...

Triggerjay ------- my $.02

-
Back