I need this Forum

-

Mopar Pearl

Reaction score
I just purchased 1966 Plymouth, Valiant 200. She needs a little work and I watch many u-tube videos learning how to fix stuff.

I have enjoyed working on Mopars over the years but this is my first ever "do it all myself" wrenching. I am retired, live in the Gold Country, enjoy car shows and when Pearl is ready she will be in those car shows. From time to time I need some good advice about different issues concerning Pearl and thought this would be a great place to learn a lot of stuff.
Thank you and look forward to chatting with all of you.

I just purchased 1966 Plymouth, Valiant 200. She needs a little work and I watch many u-tube videos learning how to fix stuff.

I have enjoyed working on Mopars over the years but this is my first ever "do it all myself" wrenching. I am retired, live in the Gold Country, enjoy car shows and when Pearl is ready she will be in those car shows. From time to time I need some good advice about different issues concerning Pearl and thought this would be a great place to learn a lot of stuff.
Thank you and look forward to chatting with all of you.
Welcome to the site. There's a lot of 66 Valiant owners here that would love to help. Let me call a couple I know. @memike and @66340SEDAN

IMG_8185.jpeg

Welcome to FABO, glad to have you with us. Bring Pearl and all her beauty to the people, we love to see every bodies rides here!

Welcome to FABO from the Florida panhandle.

Don't wait until Pearl is finished to take her to cruise-ins (because they are never finished :D). I love seeing classics in all phases of work.

Welcome aboard, from another 66 owner from Northeast Arkansas, ask anytime and let's get a restoration thread started when you get a chance, I have been getting Victoria ready with a V8 after enjoying her for 6 years with her great slant six here.
Love to see where your starting at and see Pearl.

20241001_181933.jpg

20240930_131349.jpg

20240930_131105.jpg

-
Back