Reaction score
just kidding lol

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Picture 035.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 378
Best part of it is that your headers will clear your power steering pump

Now I am jealous. I should have put a Hemi in my 65 Barracuda when I had it.

Is this the baby Hemi kit that they talked about a few days back on a thread here?
Boy, the installation looks easy, i bet you could do it with one hand tied behind your back.

Is this the baby Hemi kit that they talked about a few days back on a thread here?
Boy, the installation looks easy, i bet you could do it with one hand tied behind your back.

yes it is got it all for 1 arm and 1 leg

I hear that intake likes to load up at lower RPMs. gota keep the revs above 4000 RPMs.

Maybe one day it will grow up and you'll have a BIG Hemi in it!

Sweet mother of Moses. Plenty of room for any headers you wish. And if that engine gets dirty, just pop it in the dishwasher. MMG

You know when I got my 6.1 they told me it would fit just like your Hemi, but it does not. I guess I should of went with the older Hemi version like you did. LOL

You might have some issues matching the trans with it though.

Captain Kirk I need to borrow the Shrink Ray gun! Talk about weight loss. Big surprises come in little packages! Just my dumb luck. Did you see how bad that Mini-Me Hemi beat me down the 1/4 mile? LOL

Captain Kirk I need to borrow the Shrink Ray gun! Talk about weight loss. Big surprises come in little packages! Just my dumb luck. Did you see how bad that Mini-Me Hemi beat me down the 1/4 mile? LOL

lol

-
Back