I Set a Record Last Week

-
I could accidentally ban you until you get caught up.....

Hmmmmmmmmm ................... you might have something there Doug!!!

But in actuality, my presence on the board has been rather limited for almost a year. A post here and there, lotsssssss of PMs, Welcome Wagon if I'm impressed, answer questions directed at me, and that's about it. Then back to the shop.

Congrats on the waiting work !
I also am booked with work !!!
I work better under pressure sometimes,but it will not keep me from taking spring break off!!!
(First vacation in 5 years !!!)
Not really a vacation but I will be hauling cars off my property and working on my Darts...
Knock out one at time girl,You need to get caught up to do some off my stuff in a month from now !!!
Martin

Let's all send her more work and cluster f*ck her with work to do... LOL!

Let's all send her more work and cluster f*ck her with work to do... LOL!

Hey now!! Your Commandos are one of the jobs that were confirmed shipped earlier in the week. They're supposed to be here tomorrow from Colorado. So put your cluster away and get back in line. LMAO

Karl ... I adore you. You always make me laugh.

Congrats on the work overload Leanna.:DSpring is upon us,so maybe time for some part-time student help.As said already,maybe the local school,s shop class has a prodigee.good luck.

Boy am I glad I sent my stuff in when I did. Glad things are going great for you. You have earned it.

Congrats Leanna! I have heard so many good things about your work even if I don't have any own experience.

Work is good!!! Take your time and rest assured that the projects will fall in line and get done. Your quality of work cannot be rushed and shouldn't be, I think it's worth the wait!! Now, if you can get some of these guys to send in their extra stuff in the slow season, you could stay pleasantly busy all year long.

C'mon guys, lets all buy another car (from the FABO classifieds) to enjoy while Leanna does your parts proper!!! Thats my stimulus package, Mopar style. Look out Obama, my stimulus package rocks yours right out the door.

Now, when I'm elected I'm puttin' up a HUGE shop behind the White House and inviting Leanna to set up shop there, and start an apprentice program for underprivileged teens!! More work, help and teaching the young guns, and sweet parts to boot!! Top that, Barack!! Geof

Congrats on the work overload Leanna.:DSpring is upon us,so maybe time for some part-time student help.As said already,maybe the local school,s shop class has a prodigee.good luck.

She's concerned that they may not take as much care in her product as she does. (You gotta admire her work ethic and perfectionist attitude). :study:

And if she does hire some help from the local high school shop class, this will happen.... :tongue1:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZFbCqx18"]Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (HQ music video) - YouTube[/ame]

Hey now!! Your Commandos are one of the jobs that were confirmed shipped earlier in the week. They're supposed to be here tomorrow from Colorado. So put your cluster away and get back in line. LMAO.

Alright, I'll put my cluster away. :goodman: :king:

Have your morning cup of coffee :coffee2:, collect your thoughts :-k, and get ready for another day's work. :-|

I owe, I owe, its off to work I go... :banghead:

Very good to hear i might have to find something else to add to your list but for now a job well done will always bring favor from word of mouth.

The closest school auto shop is in Martin, about 12 miles away. Greenfield has a high school but no shop programs of any sort (talk about lame, huh???) I've spoken with the teacher twice about recruiting an apprentice. He seems all jazzed up and excited about finding someone but never calls me back.

Good news though, I finished two jobs yesterday and am moving forward with the next batch of stuff.

Thanks for all this inspiration and fabulous humor guys! I love some of the ideas ya'll are tossing out there.

If there's one thing I learned about being in business.. when it's busy, you may grumble - but you never complain :)

Go go go girl!

Grant

C'mon guys, lets all buy another car (from the FABO classifieds) to enjoy while Leanna does your parts proper!!! Thats my stimulus package, Mopar style. Look out Obama, my stimulus package rocks yours right out the door.

Now, when I'm elected I'm puttin' up a HUGE shop behind the White House and inviting Leanna to set up shop there, and start an apprentice program for underprivileged teens!! More work, help and teaching the young guns, and sweet parts to boot!! Top that, Barack!! Geof

Your stimulus package will help more than Obama's. All his package did was put road construction workers back to work - everyone else, not so much...

And when you build that HUGE garage for Leanna, build another HUGER one next to it for all FABO members. Then we can work on our cars all day, walk our parts to be refinished to Leanna's shop, and then when we finish working at night, we can party barbecue style with food, drinks and sit outside in the summer and enjoy the stars while talking with each other and having a good time. Then wake up and do it all over in the morning.

If Bill Clinton shows up, we will have to run interference to keep him away from Leanna... :-k

Speaking of stimulus packages, here's a good way to catch up on the national debt:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cHhq5CVCmA"]Ron Whites financial solution - YouTube[/ame]

No worries Karl. I don't smoke cigars. :-D

What am I doing at the keyboard??? It's two hours til the shop opens and I could be getting some work done .................

Ya'll never fail to put a smile on my face. It's no wonder I have so much fun working for FABO.

Great to hear business is booming. It's because you're so darn good. tmm

Get your chocolate milk fix and crank the music up :cheers:
We all need time to get our game face on :glasses7:
I looked outside and the wind has finely dyed down and the sun is out
I wish I was about 100 miles closer to yall :coffee2:

Found a few more jobs for you at Indy yesterday. :sunny: :cheers:

-
Back