I started my new job today!

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
Well I worked for one of the biggest pest control companies in the USA for 10 years. The last couple of years the money started to drop and I didn't feel like I was needed there anymore. I became a car salesman for 7 months but that just wasn't my cup of tea. So twp weeks ago I had a interview with a pest control company and Ij got the job. This job have better benifits and a strong salary plus comm pay on top. They also gave me a company truck and phone. I also will have 10 day vac. on Jan. 1! We are very excited about this. Its seem almost to good to be true and it is true. I get to start as early in the morning as I want to and when I get done I go home! Sorry if y'all didn't wanna here but I'm a little JACKED UP right now! Thanks Mark. O yea I'm also jacked up that Alabama is playing for there 3rd national championship in 4 years! ROLL TIDE!

Congrats!!! That's great. I had a few jobs that i could start early and go home when i finished. Makes you feel like you have some control and not just a grunt employee. I'd take that again in a heartbeat :thumbrig:.

thats great you found a better job. Also hope we have another good game on Jan 7. ROLL TIDE, Joe

Congrats I hope you will enjoy your new job.

Hey congrats on new job. It's great to have flexible hours. That's a good service job that they can't outsource to China or India.

Welcome back to the pest mines,lol.Good to see you working again.

Thanks everyone. This also means I get to spend more money on the dart!
Congratulations bama :cheers: tomorrow is the start of a new beginning :happy1:
We share your happiness here on the hill :cheers:
Good news to see this evening :happy1:

Congrats! fellow bugman. I have been working pest control for 32yrs. the industry is booming.

And we got $40/hr paper pushing CLERKS striking on the docks out here...unbelievable...Congrats dude! A good job is only behind a good house and a good wife in that order.

Glad to hear you are liking your new job! I started my new job (same company, different plant) on Monday and I like mine so far too!:cheers:

Well I wanna Thank everyone for wishing me well with my new job. I havent been on here since I started and it has nothing to do with the job. I am getting home early everyday which I love. But yesterday we got the word that my wifes grandfather had a wreck in the morning and no one knew anything about it. He was 88 and his wife couldnt remember where or when he left. Then around lunch they found out that he had the wreck and was killed. So its been a good and a bad week for us. Thanks Mark

-
Back