I started my website!

-
Pretty cool.... but c'mon... ya cant say your finished with it if the bio isnt complete yet :toothy10:

looks good !

-RPM

Very nice! You might want to think of putting some full view renderings up. No A-body link? lol!

Hey sharpie how much would it be to draw up my aspen so I can see what it would look like?

Very nice! You might want to think of putting some full view renderings up. No A-body link? lol!

Click on the icons in the gallery?

res1vw21 said:
Hey sharpie how much would it be to draw up my aspen so I can see what it would look like?

Prices are on there. If you want a photomanipulation, it'd be about $75 if you weren't a FABO member. FABO discounts will apply (at least 10%, more will depend how much you'd like done)

Hey, my swinger is in there.

I like the black top you added to it.

I need to get you to do a wheelstander of my cuda at the strip.

The link to see a logo example just takes you back to the home page, and the "back" button doesn't appear so you have to keep re-opening the site to see other portions of it.

Cool work though! Wishing you the best of luck and continuing success with your new venture.

The link to see a logo example just takes you back to the home page, and the "back" button doesn't appear so you have to keep re-opening the site to see other portions of it.

Cool work though! Wishing you the best of luck and continuing success with your new venture.

What browser are you using?

Prices are on there. If you want a photomanipulation, it'd be about $75 if you weren't a FABO member. FABO discounts will apply (at least 10%, more will depend how much you'd like done)

I think your renderings are priced well considering I would think there would be a lot of work to do those...

BUT

No offense man... but I have done recolored and wheel swaps for people here on the forums for nothing... I think $75 bucks is a little steep for something that doesn't take that long to do, member or not. :angry7:

I think your renderings are priced well considering I would think there would be a lot of work to do those...

BUT

No offense man... but I have done recolored and wheel swaps for people here on the forums for nothing... I think $75 bucks is a little steep for something that doesn't take that long to do, member or not. :angry7:

Alright, I thought about it, and I significantly lowered my prices. If people want to continue to have it done for free (with no lighting changes, less precise chopping, etc), that's fine. But if they want something that they can have printed out and such, they can think about my services.

I don't know what you consider precise... I in the first pic (The wagon)... your slick has no representation of weight on the bottom (perfectly round), and your front wheel looks like it was taken from a picture with entirely different lighting. As for the second (white and orange thing)... well look at the wheels and tires?

While I like your prices more now... I took your post as a direct insult towards my work.

jesus christ, is this going to become a pissing match? First of all, I have better representations of photomanipulations, but the Volare had multiples (you can ask to see them if you don't believe me), so I used those. By the way, the Volare owner wanted a polished mag look to the front wheel, which is why it was darker, and the rear wheel was a ten second chop.

Furthermore, the wheels and tires in the second set were from the stock photo. You can talk to the owner if you don't like how they look.

jesus christ, is this going to become a pissing match? First of all, I have better representations of photomanipulations, but the Volare had multiples (you can ask to see them if you don't believe me), so I used those. By the way, the Volare owner wanted a polished mag look to the front wheel, which is why it was darker, and the rear wheel was a ten second chop.

Furthermore, the wheels and tires in the second set were from the stock photo. You can talk to the owner if you don't like how they look.

Nope, no pissing match... but good luck

What browser are you using?

Tried it first through AOL, and then Internet Explorer. Same result both times.

Not that I'm inclined to dismiss MadMikeee's great logo he did for me LOL, but I wanted to see what you came up with for others.

Looking good Brian. Looking forward to gallery additions... :-\"

Thanks Will. I think I have about three hours total left on the front and rear, and maybe another 4 hours on the interior left. Been plugging away slowly but surely!

Reguardless of what others may have said, I think that your doing a great job!.....I love the traditional renderings that you do.

And the website seems to be coming along nicely.

Kepp up the great work and congrats on the website!

Thanks for the compliments. I will reply to your PM later this afternoon.

Tried it first through AOL, and then Internet Explorer. Same result both times.

Not that I'm inclined to dismiss MadMikeee's great logo he did for me LOL, but I wanted to see what you came up with for others.

I think I should have an example up there now. They open in a different window, which is why you aren't able to use the back button or get to the home. Soon, I will have them open clearly in a different window. Just problems right now in my javascripting.

-
Back