I sure wish my book would show up soon.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
BC27E7E9-BD7C-4996-B34A-273838C7446C.jpeg

Mine get shipped to a prince in Zimbabwe. Now he wants me to cash a $1.5M check so he can send it to me with the remaining money.

Got mine. No problem. Whats your email? Ill send you a copy.

After 8 months I got really pissed off and asked for a refund.. The book only cost $13.95...........had to pay $75 to get my refund and also had to give them my bank account info????????????????:mad::realcrazy::soapbox::BangHead:

Check this out, the check on the bottom was issued from Tinker Air Force Base Ok.. Notice the dollar amount is different from the written amount. I called the FBI, they actually came to my house and looked at my computer and everything, the agent asked if I still have the item I was selling I told him yes, he said that theirs nothing they could do because no crime was committed. The other check, well same deal, it was for a custom trike (electric) asking 1k. I'm supposed to deposit the check and send them the difference in cash. Ok sure I'll jump right on it. Still have a bike for sale if interested.

IMG_20211207_125312.jpg

Check this out, the check on the bottom was issued from Tinker Air Force Base Ok.. Notice the dollar amount is different from the written amount. I called the FBI, they actually came to my house and looked at my computer and everything, the agent asked if I still have the item I was selling I told him yes, he said that theirs nothing they could do because no crime was committed. The other check, well same deal, it was for a custom trike (electric) asking 1k. I'm supposed to deposit the check and send them the difference in cash. Ok sure I'll jump right on it. Still have a bike for sale if interested.

View attachment 1715832531
steve D. ?
drives a mopar

you are that steve?

Well, I'm Steve D. but the D's the middle initial, I do drive a Mopar but the famous part ? Can you fill me in, I'm a little foggy with that part.

nothing to fill in, the guy i posted is Steve Dullchick (or something like that)
he is on a show called roadkill garage

so, when i saw you were Steve D, i made a funny about it

nothing to fill in, the guy i posted is Steve Dullchick (or something like that)
he is on a show called roadkill garage

so, when i saw you were Steve D, i made a funny about it
Damn, there went my chance at fame, maybe next time.

-
Back