i think i got scammed

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
I placed a wanted add (I know, bad idea)

for a LA 360 oil pan and pickup

I got contacted by a fellow member who had a milodon 8 quart unit
we talked back and forward for a bit and we struck a deal

I paid him (through paypal) and he send me a tracking number the next day

the oil pan should have been here today but instead look at what I found on my front doorstep !

now, inside was the mopar 360 oilpan but still, there has got to be a law against sending mopar parts in trash bags no?

Just clean it real good before you install it, to get the Ferd smell off of it. :D

Have you tried to bolt it on yet? Could be a 352 cu pan!

no I did not (the stocker is still mounted)
but I did lay the new milodon single piece gasket on top of it and its a match :cheers:

if that box was on my front porch I would be so embarrassed I would half to move haha

Ford is still much better then overseas anything. Ford gave the USA its first automobile which most people could afford to buy.....yeah i know, thats not the point, still....was over in Flint Mi for a couple of days last month, like 90% of cars-trucks on the roads were GM, Chrysler or Ford-nothing else..it was awsome....I also noticed a BMW pulling into Ford plant parking lot....I guess some people just gotta stick out. There was maybe 1 car out of 20 that was from overseas on the roads and in clubs and bars parking lots, it was like 1 out of 50..btw, i was in a GM car, the old mopar is in storage..man I hope gas stays under $2.50 next summer, I would take that thing most everywhere over the pos car i was in...but hey, its easy to park and gets me 21 mpg and "fits in"..nobody here drives old 70's cars in the winter, even if the streets are clean, not anymore.

Not the first time Mopar items have been sent in Ford packaging...

View attachment 20141213_032554.jpg

This is my Five Star hat, with my Five Star polo shirt, and my Dodge jacket. I wore these when I worked in the parts department for my local Dodge dealership.

View attachment P4250115.jpg

This is my 1992 Ford Ranger that I have owned since December 20th, 1994. It's my daily driver. As of next week, I'll have had this truck for 20 years. It still looks about the same, but I've cleaned the wheels up some and put new center caps on.

So yeah, Mopar items being transported by Ford packaging. Nothing new...

Up until Henry opened the rouge plant Dodge Brothers made all the mechanical parts for Ford, so Henry got a good start in business using the best parts available

So at one time a lot of dodge parts had a ford wrapper

Up until Henry opened the rouge plant Dodge Brothers made all the mechanical parts for Ford, so Henry got a good start in business using the best parts available

So at one time a lot of dodge parts had a ford wrapper

[ame]http://youtu.be/pele5vptVgc[/ame]

-
Back