I think I'm being E-Stalked

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
So had a strange thing happen today. I happened to talk to my old boss and he has been reading the things I post here on FABO. He even expressed a dislike for something I posted here over the weekend. Now there is some bad blood between us and I did extend a branch of friendship to him but his knowledge of my posts made me feel a bit weirded out. We have not been in touch for several years so unless he just stumbled on this on accident I think he is constantly watching me to see if I will publicly talk crap about him.

Jeff I know you might read this so I just want you to know. We had the world in our grasp and it just fell apart. Stop stalking me and let me be like I have let you be.

It could be worse it could be an old girlfriend stalking you! He probably heard about you talking about fabo, and recognized your car in your avatar. Or maybe you posted your email in one of your threads/posts and he googled your email. Weird though, you'd think he would have better things to do.

It could be worse it could be an old girlfriend stalking you! He probably heard about you talking about fabo, and recognized your car in your avatar. Or maybe you posted your email in one of your threads/posts and he googled your email. Weird though, you'd think he would have better things to do.
Yeah I would think that he has better things to do then wonder what his old employee is doing. I didn't have the car when I worked for him. As a matter of fact my entire life has changed in the 3 years since I worked for him.

I wish him luck he just opened another shop so in this economy he is going to need all the luck he can get.

Amazing how many different people lurk on these forums,this is for the LURKERS:thebirdm:

I don't know if he's lurking or a member or if a member told him to check out what I was posting.

Well I worked for the guy for 3 years and we had a good thing going but things got out of hand when the economy started to tank. I agreed to stay on even without getting paid as long as when things got better he would make it up to me. He blames me for his business crumbling and I worked for him for 10 months for table scraps. What basically amounted to $700 a month to cover my rent. He never made any attempts to pay me yet the other guy that worked with us got items in exchange for pay after the shop closed. I got a call telling me to stop talking s!it or I'd get sued.

Well I don't have anything to do with him or his old shop but I know he's a hacker.... I have know who he was from day one on another web site and learned more and more about his products... some where good some not so good... If I were in his area and needed a shop to build me a hot rod I wouldn't turn to him for sure... HE can call me and act like he's gonna sue me if he wants... He's only gonna get bills and be worse off...lmao

sounds like your handling it the right way this is just a hobby forum hope he lets it go ,nice car good luck:happy10:

Hey Jeff, ya got some skeletons in the old closet that you're worried might see the light of day, maybe if you were being monitored or better yet hacked someone might find some of your dirty little secrets. Hum I'm sure there's a federal agency or two down there that would be interested in, lets say for sake of argument, some undeclared assets.8)

Just funnin right, or maybe not.

Jeff,1) he does sound like a nut case,2) he,s worried you will open your own shop,3)he knows he,s **** without you,4)he wants to make sure you fail if he failed,to bring bad times on you as well,5) he,s probably gay and has a small dick,mrmopartech

Jeff,1) he does sound like a nut case,2) he,s worried you will open your own shop,3)he knows he,s **** without you,4)he wants to make sure you fail if he failed,to bring bad times on you as well,5) he,s probably gay and has a small dick,mrmopartech
Yeah I'll never be able to open my own place. I'm still trying to recover from 10 months with no pay.

Well I sure hope this k frame idea takes flight!
Eh there is no money involved in that for me That is all Tory's deal I'm just helping him out. If I can sqeak a half price kit out of him that would be awesome but I'm out of the business for some very personal reasons.

-
Back