RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
.....in a few years........ YIKES !

P1010438.jpg

CIMG2284.jpg

-RPM

That would be the kind of trouble you liked getting in RPM.:love7:
Congratulations they look so happy and cute.
I had two boys and was not blessed with any girls.
enjoy the trouble.:cheers:

Oh yes,i'm in the same boat as you i have a 9 and 5 year old(both daddys little girls)..the 5 year old loves the duster,always wants to get in when i'm putting it on/off the trailer in or out of the garage,she,s going to be my racer the 9 year old does'nt seem as interested..but they both love coming to the track...

My 15 year old daughter wants the 69 cuda i was gonna do for mom. and guess what color? PANTHER PINK

Picture 048 (Medium).jpg

I agree with you, your daughters are adorable!! Seems like just yesterday that my 2 girls were that young.

LOL Pete

Mines only 3 and Im all ready not looking forward to her being a teenager. Good luck Scott, LOL

Haha how is that ferret as far as house trained? A friend had one, Cornelious I believe it's name was.. That thing pissed and crapped all over the house, whenever wherever.

As for your daughter, her expression doesn't tell you she wants the Cuda, it tells you she's getting it no matter what, haha!

Hes got a big *** 3 story cage and he only runs the house supervized. i dont want to use my fast ball on him or with him lol

well my little girl is now 46 and she and my 16 year old grandson argue who get's the demon i say it will be used to as my casket

Yes, you are in for trouble, but it's going to be entertaining at the same time.
My two Daddy's Little Girls are now 22 and 19, and it feels like Badawg said above that it was yesterday that they were your girls' ages.
My younger one is more is more interested in my Mopar, though; she drove it to high school several times her Senior Year. Every time she did, she'd come out at the end of the day to the parking lot to find several boys who she'd never met before hanging around the Dodge waiting to find out who owned it. They had her open the hood, start it up, etc. She said she knew when she drove it she'd be in the parking lot for at least fifteen to twenty minutes extra, just to show the boys the car.

...and a badge, and the right to arrest as well (lol)(Fortunately for her, she takes after her Mother in the appearance department.)

Have 3 sons and no daughters. I do have one little sweethart (grand daughter)getting ready to turn 2. She is already eyeballing Junior Dragsters.

My son just turned 24 and still can't drive the Demon cuss of the insurance locking him out till he's 25. When he turns 25 I think I'll let him experience the thrill, of course I'll be in the passenger seat.

Terry

-
Back