I think we lost another member

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
At least I would be shocked if he wasn’t a member. We have been Facebook friends for years and messaged each other several time. Godspeed my friend. I heard on Facebook this morning but wanted to be sure. Here’s a post from Moparts.

one bad fish has passed away

Facebook pictures and notification. He just posted last weekend about putting a 543 in his car.

IMG_3960.jpeg

IMG_3961.jpeg

IMG_3965.jpeg

Dang, I didn't know of him but it sucks to lose another member and all their knowledge.
Looks like he was having a lot of fun while he was alive.

He looked young. May he rest in peace.

RIP. Man, way too many leaving us lately.

Dang, I didn't know of him but it sucks to lose another member and all their knowledge.
Looks like he was having a lot of fun while he was alive.

Like I said I’m not positive he was a member but with being an A body lover I would be surprised.

If you find he was a member here please let me know.

R.I.P. Pablo ! nice guy , had some cool cars ! I used to talk to him when he used to came to Island once in awhile.

From Facebook

August 7 2024 6:43 Am. Is When God Had Called You Into Heaven I Just Wanted To Say Dad I Love So Much I Already Miss You. You Where My Role Model My Idol My Biggest Supporter You Have Taught Me Many Things In My Life And I Will Always Be Grateful For It. If It Wasn’t For You I Wouldn’t Have The Love For Cars And The Sport Of Drag Racing That Was Our Bond That Was Our Thing I’m So Honored To Have Meet So Many Amazing People Because Of My Father I Will Miss The Days We Would Drive To Etown Every Sunday For Points With The Duster And Drive Back Home In It I Will Miss The Times We Would Go Testing With The Barracuda Or Grudge Events Looking For Action Or Just Supporting The Event Everyone In The Drag Racing Community Knew You Brought Me To The Track And I Was Always Right By Your Side No Matter What It Hurts Me Is That Me And You Never Got To Race Each Other We Always Debated Who Would Have The Better Reaction Time It Also Hurts Me That You Never Got The Chance To See Me Make A Pass In The Barracuda Your Pride and Joy Your Baby That Was My Dream As A Child Growing Up To Always Race That Car And You Be There Right Beside Me As I Race It You Where A OG Legend In The Gruge Racing World And The Mopar Community I Know You Will Be Watching Over Me Up There Heaven I Promise I Will Always Take You And Your Legacy With Me EveryWhere You Will Always Be Riding Next To Me When I Go Down That 1320 It’s Never GoodBye It’s I’ll See You Later I Love You Dad From The Bottom Of My Heart From Your Youngest Baby Poochie ❤️

IMG_3979.jpeg

-
Back